No announcement yet.

I used to like waking up with a boner..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to like waking up with a boner..

Started on JP90 2 weeks back, all going good! All positive PIs but I no longer get my morning wood... Why is this? Is it because my penis ain't used to a workout so it's just adapting or?

Thanks guys

It could be a sign that you are overworking yourself - most would consider this a negative PI)
    You may need to back off a little on time and/or intensity for your morning wood to return.
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Yeah I thought that but I'm only doing JP90 nothing more nothing less? Lol

Comment

This is interesting. I was aflush with morning wood when I did jp90 and when I did a girth routine. I switched it up to manual stretching for 45 minutes and 20 minutes of low EQ jelqing for the past few weeks and my morning wood has pretty much disappeared. I do have a nice flaccid hang in the morning though. I still seem to be gaining in length; do you think I'm stretching too hard?
        Starting: 4/2/2013
        BPEL: 7.5"
        MEG: 5.25"
        BEG: 6"
        BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
        BPEL: 8.25"
        MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
        BEG: 6" (-.25")
        BPFSL: 8.75"
        NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Yeah I get a nice flacid hang in the morning now, no morning wood though! Gonna have to start spooning my pillow soon haha

Comment

My morning would in the morning is so hard I cant lay flat on my stomach and it hurts if I kegel. But only in the morning.
            Get Smart

Comment

Don't make me jealous... Haha

Comment

Ya im doing JP90 to and have noticed I haven't been waking up with morning wood every morning like I used to. I still get it but not every morning like I used to but always have a nice flaccid hang

Comment

No idea. I was doing 5 days on 2 days off so maybe I've been pushing him a little to much so I'm changing to 2 days on and 1 day off, maybe this will help! Give him a break more frequent, might do the trick

Comment

U keep calling it him lol

Comment

Hahaha I know yeah. My little buddy

Comment

I've lost mine for the past week or so. What the hells going on?

Comment

I still have no morning wood! Get a decent flacid though so it ain't all bad haha

Comment

Fantastic thread pertaining to this subject. http://www.*************.org/penis-e...ains-i.v2.html

It really helped expand my understanding. With this information I am going to do very very light exercises for the entire next month.

Here's a quote from input sparky's answer, I agree with it.

Are you getting more or less morning and evening wood? If you are getting less, its a SURE sign you are overdoing it.
                            I'm taking some time off too.......

Comment

Ya im only on JP90 but I think im jelqing to rough. My first rest day (yesterday) I had a small flaccid all day with no morning wood. 2nd day today woke up with full erection and had good size flaccid all day except for when I went to gym which is normal. Im going to start going a little lighter with my grip while jelqing and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X