Need a custon routine.. if possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a custon routine.. if possible?

Hey guys! I'm new to PE and before I start exercising I was wondering if anyone could put me together a length - based beginners routine? I've looked at the beginners guide on the site and JP's 90 day guide. They seem great to me but the main problem is that I cannot get any lube to jelq, and I don't know how to do it with one hand(i'm a small guy, just under 5' and my goal is 6', but I find it difficult to jelq due to my length :S) or in a way that irritates the skin minimally! I don't have the space to do it either! as ridiculous as it seems, I can't even do it in the shower or bath because my waters cold! brr! so it's a no go for my lubrication too - I have to settle with my pc's seat (sorry for too much info!) I have a tight schedule in which to PE as-well so it adds a little more to the difficulty! Oh and I'm 5.3' girth already (yes I know a bit of a chode) but that's another reason I want to focus on length. Thanks guys, I hope you can help me figure something out! Cheers! John Locke
    Last edited by Johnlocke; 10-30-2009, 08:11 AM.

Sorry for the double post!
    Last edited by Johnlocke; 10-30-2009, 08:09 AM.

Comment

5.3" girth is a good starting stat, and above normal girth. Your beating yourself up over your size which is normal i guess. Also your poenis is normal size as well. Cold showers brrrrr! Ok. You can jelq dry w/o a lube. Best to use a light grip. erhaps a modifried 90 day beginers program would be best suited for you with half the stretching time and half the jeql time. Also if you have a microwave you can make a rice sock and apply that for heat. Long warm ups it very important to penis growth and health.

So here is a sample modified rountine:

10 minutes warm with the rice sock. Put dry rice in a sock that has no holes tie it at the end. Place in the microwave on medium for one minute. this should give you at least 10 minutes of continous heat.

gently stretch the penis in all directions for 3-5 minutes, up, down, left, right, and in a circular motion. Switch with the other hand repeat. do not jerk on your penis or stetch hard enough to cause pain.

Now with one hand form an OK grip at the base of the penis, and move the griop up slowly towards the glans. Stop short of the glans repeat with the other hand. Jelq slow say around 3-5 seconds per two hand stroke.

kegels 3--50 times bob your dick up and down.

warm down for 10 minutes.

This all in all should tak less tha a half hour. you can do this 3 days per week. A Monday WEnesday, Friday schedule works.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
        5.3" girth is a good starting stat, and above normal girth. Your beating yourself up over your size which is normal i guess. Also your poenis is normal size as well. Cold showers brrrrr! Ok. You can jelq dry w/o a lube. Best to use a light grip. erhaps a modifried 90 day beginers program would be best suited for you with half the stretching time and half the jeql time. Also if you have a microwave you can make a rice sock and apply that for heat. Long warm ups it very important to penis growth and health.

So here is a sample modified rountine:

10 minutes warm with the rice sock. Put dry rice in a sock that has no holes tie it at the end. Place in the microwave on medium for one minute. this should give you at least 10 minutes of continous heat.

gently stretch the penis in all directions for 3-5 minutes, up, down, left, right, and in a circular motion. Switch with the other hand repeat. do not jerk on your penis or stetch hard enough to cause pain.

Now with one hand form an OK grip at the base of the penis, and move the griop up slowly towards the glans. Stop short of the glans repeat with the other hand. Jelq slow say around 3-5 seconds per two hand stroke.

kegels 3--50 times bob your dick up and down.

warm down for 10 minutes.

This all in all should tak less tha a half hour. you can do this 3 days per week. A Monday WEnesday, Friday schedule works.
        Thank you very much Kingpole! I will follow your advice, I only have one question. I an not circumsized and when I try to jelq I tend to push the skin of my member further up the shaft, so that eventualy after about three jelqs it is impossible to do more, which is frustraiting and it ends up irritating the skin, should I try getting a higher percentage erection? or is flaccid ok?

Comment

Oh and thank you for the confidence boosting! Sounds silly I know but it means alot as I've been worrying about my size for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnlocke View Post
            Thank you very much Kingpole! I will follow your advice, I only have one question. I an not circumsized and when I try to jelq I tend to push the skin of my member further up the shaft, so that eventualy after about three jelqs it is impossible to do more, which is frustraiting and it ends up irritating the skin, should I try getting a higher percentage erection? or is flaccid ok?

Move the forskin forward in its natural direaction. perhaps a one handed jelq is better for you. aim for 40-60% erection. If it is easier to jelq at a higher erection level then do so. You may in the begining finding yourself getting fully erect. I this this is OK. EVentually your dick will know the diference between PE and masturbating and will respond accordingly.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Johnlocke View Post
              Oh and thank you for the confidence boosting! Sounds silly I know but it means alot as I've been worrying about my size for some time now.
              There are guys with really big dicks that think they are small. It is also in perception.

Comment

Cheers Kingpole! I'll try it out tomorrow! I'll tell you how it goes after a PE session or two! Thank you for the helpful and friendly introduction to these forums! cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                  There are guys with really big dicks that think they are small. It is also in perception.
                  Haha! hopefully, with enough dedication I'll be able to change both my size and perception! :P thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                  X