Not permanent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not permanent

If the result not permanent ..why we are doing PE Gym??

Originally posted by sexfacebook View Post
    If the result not permanent ..why we are doing PE Gym??
    You should read this thread. You dont get nothing for nothing

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...eir-gains.html
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Because if you get 1, 5, 10, maybe 20 years' better sexual experience, isn't it worth a little time and effort now?
      Starting stats:.......Current stats:
      BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
      EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

When you P.E you are exercising your penis just as you would your muscles if you went to the gym. When you go to the gym, you increase your muscle size and it shows in your build, however, if you stop exercising the muscle will eventually return to fat and be lost. This is not an overnight thing.
        Your penis is a muscle and when exercised it will grow stonger and get bigger. When you stop exercising, you may lose some gains. Please do remember that sex is an exercise for your penis and as long as you are having and enjoying a good and active sex life, you should not experience any loss of your hard earned gains.
        John Foster

Comment

Originally posted by fosjoh View Post
          , if you stop exercising the muscle will eventually return to fat and be lost.
          Muscle at no point returns to fat, just as fat does not turn to muscle, its like saying an apple turned into an orange. Just to be picky
          August 09
          NBPEL 6.25
          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
          BPEL - 6.9
          EG 5.4
          Current
          BPFSL
          8 5/8
          BPEL 7 15/16
          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
          NBPEL - approx 7"
          The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Yeah, plus the only thing you need to do to keep you gains is to 'maintain' them. This could involve anything from a less intense PE routine to frequent sex/masturbation.

It's worth it.
            One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
            Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Ok I will repeat myself.
              Penis size is not permanent, if you stop using it you will lose it, regardless if you did pe or not. Pe is just concentrated exercise, it is not really that different to sex.
              So you will lose penis size if you stop exerciseing anyway, even if you don't do pe.

Comment

Say you achieved your goal, what lesser routine would you have to do to maintain it's size?

There's mixed opinions on this. If you google about jelqing some sites say it is permanent so I don't know.

Comment

For god sake read my post 7 above.
                  It is a consensus of the vets, that you will lose size if you stop exerciseing ,(sex masturbation etc) even if you never did Pe.

Why is this hard to understand, it is a simple concept.
                  Many people have had problems, where they didn't get erections for some time and they lost size, this was before they did PE.
                  I believe WMP is an example.

Comment

What I'm trying to get at is, If I achieve my desired size, how would I maintain it? Could I stop jelquing, and as long as I masterbate or have sex be okay and keep the size? Or would I have to do some sort of PE for life?

Comment

My experience when I did pe the first time, was that on stoping pe totaly but still having sex in the normal way ,I lost half my gains over several years.
                      This is fairly typical, but some keep all their gains in similar circumstances.
                      Why is not known.

Comment

Working...
                      X