X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner here!

Whats up everyone?
    Little information about me:
    I'm 24 from a Middle Eastern descent, 5'10 and about 210 pounds of muscular built!
    I'm at 7" bpel and maybe 5.5" girth.

I want to reach 9", is this possible?
    Thinking of starting with jelqing and buying "Static Stretcher heavy duty".

Do you guys recommend this? I want fast results!
    Static stretcher (heavy duty) looks better than the other brands out there.

Anyone recommends "Static stretcher"??

Any info would help!
    Thank you

Ishallah
    We all want "fast results" my friend
    The problems is we can not all get what we want, most of what i have read on the forums says that quick gains of up to 1" can be made within 3 months, MAYBE, if you have a good routine of not working your penis too hard, allow it rest time to grow. There is no magic bullet, no ancient secret technique that will magically give you 2" in no time. Accept what is the truth, get a simple routine and stick to it, Don't tourture your penis, allow the passage of time to grow your penis with help from you.

With the stretching device i have no experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauli View Post
      Ishallah
      We all want "fast results" my friend
      The problems is we can not all get what we want, most of what i have read on the forums says that quick gains of up to 1" can be made within 3 months, MAYBE, if you have a good routine of not working your penis too hard, allow it rest time to grow. There is no magic bullet, no ancient secret technique that will magically give you 2" in no time. Accept what is the truth, get a simple routine and stick to it, Don't tourture your penis, allow the passage of time to grow your penis with help from you.

With the stretching device i have no experience.

Golden words of advice!!!!
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
      X