I'm back on the PE train, some feedback would be nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back on the PE train, some feedback would be nice

Hello, after my initial freak-out when I started PE (the sore, painful dick and temporary ED symptoms), I've now started again. Before the freak-out, I did it for two days, and now I've done it three days, bringing the grand total to five.

I follow the beginner's routine very closely and as such I don't get sore anymore. I'm pretty sure I've already made definite gains. I was 6.5 inches, now I'm like 6.75 inches (and no, I'm not fooling myself with measuring)!

But the thing is, so far I'm pretty sure my erection quality has gone down (I'm around 7 to 8 as opposed to 9 or 10). I know it's nothing permanent and if I stop I'm 100% sure my erections will come back full force (just like what happened last time). I'm just wondering if jelqing everyday for five days and taking two days off is the right routine for me give my EQ. Also, my dick feels incredibly spongy when flacid - is this a good thing?

When I train in the gym, I always take at least a day off to give my muscles rest. They're always sore the next day but that's a good thing as it means I've worked them properly and the food I take in will be sure to get them all the nourishment they need to grow. Surely the dick ain't no different?

I'm thinking about keeping on this routine for another week and seeing what happens with my EQ. Is it possible my dick just needs to get used to this exercising to begin with? What was your experience when you started? Thank you.

Also, how much pressure am I supposed to apply when I v-jelq or "ok"-jelq? I know it's a difficult question to answer but if you could provide me with some sort of guideline I'd be grateful.

When I jelq, when I'm about half-way up the shaft with one hand, I begin with the other hand at the base of my shaft and squeeze. This tremendously increases the pressure as I've got one hand half way, and the other down below... it's like a double push of blood. Is this a good method?

Comment

I'm glad you're back in the swing of things.

5 days on is a little rough. Shoot for 1 workout, then take a day off. See how your penis feels.

Have a warm, soft, spongy flaccid is the best thing that can happen to your penis.

Having lower EQ after a few workouts is totally normal. Read this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...explained.html

You want a very very light grip on the penis when you jelq.

And yes, you are using the right jelqing method. Just take it easy, dont think about it too much and it'll be great
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thanks for the feedback dude.

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post

You want a very very light grip on the penis when you jelq.
        Okay, well I've certainly been jelqing and v-jelqing with far more than a light grip. I'll ease up on it.

You been jelqing with a light grip and you saw excellent gains? I guess so far I, too, have seen excellent gains . You ever heard of anybody putting on 0.25 inches and increased girth in a mere five sessions?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
        X