Steroids and Penis Exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids and Penis Exercise

I used steroids. I had Dianabol pills to start my session with testosterone Enanthate injection. I used about 30-40 mg of Dbol a day and 3cc of test once a week for 4 months. conclusion i gained 20 pounds but about half water retention,my balls shrinked and my erection was about 90% and didnt look too long either. after ive finished my 4 months cycle, my balls slowly started to grow back to normal but my penis wasnt big and the erection wasn't strong.Than after a month of research, from penis pills to creams to extenders and pumps which some to me were scams and maybe 1 made sense, I than found this forum. Let just say THANK YOU TO ALL for sharing your routines , informations and experiences... . Ive been doin PE and my penis gained length and is much more healthier than ever.
    just wanted to share my experience . this is what i found about Steroids. I wish i wouldve done more research before taking steroids but Now i know.

Anabolic steroid abuse has been associated with a wide range of adverse side effects ranging from some that are physically unattractive, such as acne and breast development in men, to others that are life threatening. Most of the effects are reversible if the abuser stops taking the drug, but some can be permanent.

Every man secretes a hormone called testosterone, which is responsible for the physical growth during puberty. The purpose of anabolic steroids is enhancers to make the androgenic effects possible, which make a man's sexual features, develop fast. Because of this, a lot of men have used steroids to boost their penis size and erection.

Steroids do increase size and strength. In fact, they do so very significantly. Steroid derivatives are important in body chemistry. Among them are the male and female sex hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen, and the hormones of the cortices of the adrenal glands, including cortisone. Steroids can stimulate a rapid increase in muscle strength, but this unnatural strength occurs so quickly that the muscles, tendons, and ligaments are not meant to withstand and support these forces.

The male reproductive organ is one of the most susceptible to the damage caused by steroids. This is because, anabolic like hormones are also produced by the male reproductive organ. The use of steroids can cause temporary and permanent impotence. The effect of steroid is so strong that even increased libido or sexual desire will not make a penis erect. The penis may erect, but it may not really serve its purpose. In essence, the steroids paralyze the ability of the penis to perform its functions.

Steriods are absorbed and deposited in your fat cells. They take forever to leave the body. Steriods are also used in order to ?beef up? Certain exercise regimes may be recommended in order to build lung capacity, as well as an education plan in order to avoid triggers which may cause asthma attacks.

On the other hand, studies show that there is no direct linkage to penis shrinkage and steroids. Normally, a penis will shrink if man is out of sexual desires. Another reason is that tight underwear may cause the penis to reduce in size. The bad thing is that the steroids may cause the penis to stay shrunk. This is because erection will be a problem and it is the only way for the penis to grow. Others think that the use of steroids could have resulted to a permanent shrinkage. When the damage has been done, every effort to bring back the usual form of the penis will be futile.

Anabolic steroids (AS) are synthetic derivative of testosterone (the male sex hormone). Testosterone are responsible for normal growth and development of the male sex organs and for the maintenance of secondary sex characteristics which include growth and maturation of the prostate, seminal vesicles, penis, and scrotum. Synthetic steroids are derived primarily from the male sex hormone testosterone. In recent decades steroids have been abused by many athletes hoping to improve their performance. Cortisone or similar synthetic derivatives such as prednisolone are used to treat inflammatory diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, and bronchial asthma. There are many side effects with the use of cortisone drugs, so there use must be monitored carefully.

With everything said, steroids may not directly cause the shrinkage of a penis. However, the use of steroids may aggravate the situation. Steroids may cause tremendous growth in the body, but the side effects should be more emphasized. A temporary growth may indeed lead to permanent distraction. As advised, would be steroid user must be able to secure the necessary prescriptions from knowledgeable physicians. Provided with the damages that steroid brings, it will be eye opener to all that everything has its advantages and disadvantages.
    This Ones For You Girl , You Know Who You Are Girl

Did you bother to do proper post cycle therapy? Clomid? Nolvadex?...

Chances are the injections shut down your natural test production and you didn't follow proper post cycle therapy so your body never kicked back into its natural hormone producing state.

Comment

No i didnt even know when and what to take after. like i said i didnt do much research. But my penis is healthy again . do i still need to take it now?
      This Ones For You Girl , You Know Who You Are Girl

Comment

It sounds like it has been some time since you stopped your cycle and if it has been then NO you should not take anything else.Your body will start testostorone prodution on its own again,but like ajmarket said you were supposed to do post cycle therapy.That would have helped greatly with any side affects that you had.Just a little clomid would have stopped most of your issues. Do yourself a favor and never stick a needle in your ass without knowing what you are doing. Just a suggestion.
        Start 10/12/09

BPEL= 6.00"
        EL= 5.50"
        EG= 4.75"
        FL=3.50"
        FG=4.25"

Goal= EL 7.50"x 6.00"

Comment

Oh great the answer to drug problems; is to take more drugs.

Could you guys please consider not taking roids, that will solve the problem.
          Nipsey took post cycle therapy and still has problems and so do others.

I know it may seem a radical idea ,but you can train without drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

Bro, I don't have serious problems I just get soft meanwhile having sex cause my hormone levels are lowered, but they will appear normal within 30days 100%, afterwards I will give you guys result of my erection quality to 1/10
            Start October 7th 2009:

Current: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25
            Short Goal: 7" / 5"
            Main Goal: 8" / 6"

Shawty's like a melody in my head
            Routine, Thoughts and Progress log
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-real-3-a.html

Comment

If you're young with normal test levels there is no need to take them.

But people do...

If you're going to do it, might as well do it right. There are certain precautions that need to be taken... not having proper post cycle therapy can fuck u up. Some ppl dont go back to normal so easily... there are people who throw off there hormone levels for a long time resulting in major problems that only a doctor can fix.

Id probably still do a little clomid.

Comment

Way back in the day I knew people who took roids. They used to take in dbol only, not the 6 or 7 drugs today beginer bodybuilders take. They all came right with time. But that is the thing the all stoped taking it.

Comment

Bro listen to this...... durring the summer i was on d-bol and trembolone
                  i was also doing my p.e workouts and taking the right supplpements for it
                  In my experience i was always hanging with a flaccid hard on because of the high levels of testosterone
                  Your saying you think it shrunk? I dont know but while i was on it i was feeling great!
                  When you go back on make sure you are doing your p.e excercises and enjoy the life

Comment

The high level of test will give you a huge boost in EQ. But verdoing it will fuck your eq... no pct will also fuck your EQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

Right! DON'T FUCKING TAKE STEROIDS, UGH!!

Originally posted by nipseyhussle View Post
                      Bro, I don't have serious problems I just get soft meanwhile having sex cause my hormone levels are lowered, but they will appear normal within 30days 100%, afterwards I will give you guys result of my erection quality to 1/10
                      I wonder why this thread hasn't heard a full report yes Nips?

Comment

Nipsey had some issues.

Comment

Ah, I thought so. Is he still around?

Comment

Don't know, havn't seen a post lately. I had the idea that roids and other drugs had an effect on his thought process, hope he has got it together wherever he is.

Comment

Man I have a good friend that recently made the decision to do roids. He was my gym partner for many years, he was naturally huge and ripped and for sure in the top 1% of anyone that darkened the doors of the gym (like 6'2" 230) but due to woman problems he tried one cycle and thought it helped his depression, and now he is on round 2, with no end in sight.

And he is DEFINITELY different because of all this, sad to say. Hope he quits and realizes. I know we all have our monkeys, but man I am pulling for the guy to come out of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X