Pain in glans from hot water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in glans from hot water

Alright, so I've been using my shower to warm up before stretching.

I've noticed that I have some mild pain right on my glans, and I think it's from the hot water I'm using to warm up.

I have a heating pad ordered on the way. However, even with the heating pad, it's still recommended to warm up the entire pelvic area including the penis itself correct? And it's supposed to be as hot as you can handle safely right?

So how do you deal with heat on the glans? which is more sensitive tissue than the rest of the penis?

When we use the heating pad, we use a soft towel between it and the surface area we are warming and make sure his glans have more padding from the owl so not as much transference affects the glans. With the rice sock this is not an issue the glans is usually above the sock's height. Hope that helps!
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Hmm, maybe I should look into this rice sock thing. I think the heating pad I got can wrap around to try to avoid it as well.

When I get it I plan on using my VLC tugger to do the manual stretching, therefore eliminating the chance of squeezing vital nerves below the glans, so the heating pad will probably go over the foreskin anyway.

We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
      X