Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Jelqing - Gripping with both hands simultaneously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Jelqing - Gripping with both hands simultaneously?

Hi guys,

I've read a lot and watched a a lot of videos, but I still have a quick question:

Once I grip, and slide the first hand up toward the head of my penis, should I grip the base while still applying pressure at the head, or should I release the grip up by the head just as I grip down toward the base?

Both methods create a very different sensation, but I don't want to apply pressure with both hands at the same time if that's dangerous. Thanks for checking out my "newb" question, and thanks for your help!

Conventional form says that once the jelqing hand has reached the midpoint of the shaft, the other hand should begin to grip the base for the next jelq stroke. Does that make sense?

Personally I tend to experience some pain at the base when I use that method so I don't use it. I jelq all the to the head, stop, then release the head grip and commence the base grip simultaneously. This method definitely gives me results. I can feel the pump after jelqing. Just do what feels most comfortable for you.

Comment

Working...
    X