Begining to lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begining to lose

Faith! Started Feb 09 with JP's 90 day routine.Didn't notice any gains while measuring, but did get vainer and seemed heavier. The fourth month I added two sets of a-stretch 60 holds and o bends.After a session it plump,but don't last long.By morning it hangs like no session took place!I've done the same routine ,till Aug 28, and still measure the same as I began with!Any ideas to help me grow?-

Are you healthy in general? And are you eating healthy and taking supplements?
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

I'm in same boat as you wfo..!

I'm healthy eating good things, maybe not eating enough sometimes. Eating alot of vegetables, fruits, fish, eggs, alot of garlic etc.
      Taking some supplements, but I just started. Taking some ginkgo biloba, ginger, ginseng leafs pills.
      Drinking Green tea too.

If there is something I may eat or supplements just tell me. Thx ! Oh yes and i'm sleeping 8 hours minimum.
      Ppb
      Last edited by Ppb; 09-09-2009, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Hey guys, it would help if you not only broke down what you do but frequency, etc. This is not an exact science, but if after four months you are seeing zero gains, it is best to change the routine and that may be more or it may be less. It sounds as if girth has been a "side effect" thus far so you are doing something right.
        8/10/97
        BPEL 6 3/4''
        EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
        BPEL 7 1/8"
        EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
        BPEL 7 1/4"
        EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
        BPEL 7 1/4+"
        NPBEL 6.6
        EG 5 1/4"
        BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
        BPEL 7.5
        NBEL 6.75
        EG ?

Long term goal
        BPEL 8"
        EG 6

Comment

Yes, I take fish oil, cayanne, ginseng, and L arginine daily.I quit smoking @ the first of the year, and quit drinking on independentance day. Drink no soda , only one cup of coffee a day. I got good morning wood, always have, it so hard a cat couldn't scratch it!Well if nothing else , I've quit two thangs that I've wanted to for a long time. Just needed the motovation. I've always wanted a bigger hangy thang. Out

Comment

Congrats on them thangs.Out
            Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Are you Heating up Properly? Are you applying enough force during stretches and or jelgs?
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I have exactly the same questions as P.H. Do you warm up for fifteen to twenty minutes before each wet jelqing session?

Comment

Thanks fellas. I heat up,20 minutes with a heating pad.When I stretch, it like a dog hitting the end of his chain, it don't seem to go any further.My bpfls is 7.25 up .25 that a gain,huh.Bpel is unchanged @ 6.5.
                  I reheat for 10 minutes then jelq, with a grip that moves the blood and engorgus in front of grip. Then apply the heating pad for 10 more minutes, and go to bed.5 on 2 off. Ideas?

Comment

Yeah, your smooth muscle is holding you up.

If your smooth muscle is your limit: Adjust your routine so it is mostly girth-based. That said, you don't want to focus completely on girth. You should do at least 10% to 20% of length exercises as well, and possibly more, as length exercises do most likely stretch the smooth muscle to some degree and help it to expand. If your goal is length and girth, you'll probably want to make your routine roughly 30% length-based and 70% girth-based. If your goal is only length, you'll still want to do at least 60% of girth exercises and possibly more. Also focus your jelqs with a high erection level, around 70% to 90%.

Read this and concentrate on smooth muscle being your limit.
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...explained.html

Keep in mind, though you will have girth oriented exersizes, you will be clearing way for that length gap to fill.
                    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Thanks Phibbys! I had seen a post "Trouble gaining girth..." by Kp I will give that routine another look and incorporate it into my daily session. Keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
                      X