Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im young. im 20. is this a common problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im young. im 20. is this a common problem?

so im a super newb to this site. 1st post i lol. but i started doing the beginner exercises and i erect very easy. is it a bad thing to masterbate before you do the stretches and jelqs so this doesnt happen? or is there a downfall to doing that? im just curious and trying to make my life a little easier.

and if you could tell me what some of the terms you guys are using....like the abbreviations that'd be nice to know wtf any1 is talking about :P

thx and any good input is very appreciated

Here's the list of terms. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

And its not a problem to rub one out to help you get through your PE session without an erection bothering you. You may want to read the beginner page and get some idea's .The PE Gym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner

Good luck
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by jdbriggs4889 View Post
      so im a super newb to this site. 1st post i lol. but i started doing the beginner exercises and i erect very easy. is it a bad thing to masterbate before you do the stretches and jelqs so this doesnt happen? or is there a downfall to doing that? im just curious and trying to make my life a little easier.

and if you could tell me what some of the terms you guys are using....like the abbreviations that'd be nice to know wtf any1 is talking about :P

thx and any good input is very appreciated
      First of all, welcome to the Gym!

Please capitalize the first letter of every sentence and your "I's", and write your words out properly, ie, "any one" instead of "any1", and "thanks" instead of "thx". It would be nice if foreign readers could know what you are talking about.

Thank you!
      Cernunnos
      Last edited by Cernunnos; 09-10-2009, 12:02 AM.
      Physiological Indicators (the original post)
      :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
        "anyone"

Comment

I wonder if there is any minimum or potentially most effective age to start PEing...
          I refuse to measure my penis until I am certain I have reached my ultimate goal.

Ultimate Goal: Length, 8.0"; Girth, 6.0".

Comment

my personal problem?

Hey......

It is also same problem that my penis always erected by seeing the any sexy lady.
            thanks

Comment

Working...
            X