• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help not gaining

hey im doing this on and off for 2 years now and no results :S

I really need help.

I have a high LOT

im doing it 1 day on 1 day off and in the weekends off. So im training 3 times a week. (mon, wed, fri)
    Whenever I do it i warm up with a rice sock 10 min
    then i do stretching with kegels 10 min
    then i do jelqing 10 min with baby oil
    and then im done.

out of frustration i do the jelqing longer now, for like 40 minutes sometimes

i try not to put a lot of stress on it and it does not hurt.

What should i feel by the way. if you feel like you are stressing the tissue without pain is that a good or a bad thing

I have a grower i think, flaccid im not big at all (4 inch long and 4 inch girth)
    im hard 6.5 inch el and 5 - 5.5 inch girth
    my penis is wider at the bottom, near my belly and as it goes up towards the top the girth decreases

I appreciate help and advice a lot
    Start 27-01-2008
    BPEL 7.2"
    EG 5.3" - 5.9"

Goal:
    BPEL 9"
    EG 6" - 6.5"

Alright man.. During that 2 years of the same routine.. did you take long breaks like 2 weeks off? If not then i think you should.. but is your unit bruised or anything? any discoloration?

Also you said you jelq and then your done.. Do you WARM DOWN after your workouts? You should warm down 10 min or more after your workouts to insure a proper healing cycle and prevent injury
    Last edited by PE dannyboy; 11-04-2009, 03:52 PM.

Comment

You haven't been gaining from it at all, but you still persist doing the same thing for 2 years?
      1 Dec '09 (NEW)
      BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
      MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
      EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
      EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
      MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

I actually admire the fact that you've PE'ed for 2 years and not given up, I can't say I'd be that strong myself.

As for help, you could change the amount of days you do on/off. Say 2 on and 1 off?

You could try different variations of jelqing, different stretches or even hanging (you must have a pretty conditioned penis by now!).

Maybe you could lessen your workout, maybe you're doing too much.

I'm not sure though, 2 years with no gains is a long time.

How are your PIs?

LookAlive
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Well I have done it on and off Like 3 weeks sticking to it, then 3 weeks off sometimes even 6 months off. But i try to do it regularly. I was thinking, maybe my i should stick to a routine and finish it instead of starting every 2 months.

about the warm down routine, i heard that was not so smart. I thought it was big Al who does a cooling down with a cold cloth. He said it helps to cement the gains.
          I also heard it might not work so i decided to do nothing at all.

In the beginning by the way I did not use any warm up. Maybe I did too much in the beginning, ruining my starters' gain. I dunno.

Anyway I am keeping it up, i was thinking about changing my routine to do it 5 days on 2 days off.
          Start 27-01-2008
          BPEL 7.2"
          EG 5.3" - 5.9"

Goal:
          BPEL 9"
          EG 6" - 6.5"

Comment

By the way my penis looks good i think.
            I do notice more superficial arteries, but my skin is very white aswell. Anyway the arteries in my skin have become more visible.
            I have good morning woods mostl of the time but I do notice after I trained I dont always have night woods.

Also when i started PE my penis would stay longer bigger flaccid after I was finished training. Now it gets back to normal quicker. I think its used to it.
            I did however gain length a tiny little bit. I was 19 when I started I am 21 now. Dont know if it is due to growth or actual PE.
            I gained however 0.4 inches in length But I hoped I would have gained 4 inches by now. 1 inch every half year.

Im continueing PE anyway and keep you updated.

By the way I was wondering, I read about L-arganine. I would like to take that but I dont like pills. Are they in foods aswell ? And will you get enough of it?
            I thought nuts contained a lot of L-arganine. But how many nuts, and what type of nuts would I need to eat ?
            Start 27-01-2008
            BPEL 7.2"
            EG 5.3" - 5.9"

Goal:
            BPEL 9"
            EG 6" - 6.5"

Comment

Stick to the routine! You have to be committed!

Personally I warm up and warrm down and think it has played a large factor in my gains. Warm down or cool down, I think it's worth it!

That's good that you have actually gained, and an inch a year is extremely fast growth for anyone, people grow at different speeds.

Stay committed and you're sure to see more gains!

Maybe you should start a progress log or something? This tends to motivate a lot of people!

Hope this helps,

LookAlive
              One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive

Comment

Thank you LookAlive!

I love all of your posts by the way

I think it is be a very wise idea to keep a log.

By the way, as i think a lot about my penis atm it wont stay fat after my last routine. It feels sore, but now full.
                Maybe im too hard on it ?

Also is it possible to blow up cells that need to fill with blood and therefore making a penis slightly smaller than it was?
                Start 27-01-2008
                BPEL 7.2"
                EG 5.3" - 5.9"

Goal:
                BPEL 9"
                EG 6" - 6.5"

Comment

Maybe you should take a day or two off and start off with a lighter routine?

Make sure you jelq with a light grip and with not to high a % or erection!

I'm not sure on your last question I'm afraid! Just take it easy and be careful!

LookAlive

Comment

It sounds to me that you haven't stuck to a solid routine for long enough perhaps?

Nevermind, on to the future eh?... There are tonnes of fab people on here that will help you out will a suitable routine I'm sure.

I wonder if you would be best off getting on the beginner routine good and proper so that you can condition your penis... unless you feel it is sufficiently conditioned already?

I'm starting on the l-lysine and the l-arginine in the next few days when they come so i'll let you know how I get one with them, a little extra blood flow can't do any harm. Yes it is possible to get arginine in different foods like red meat and eggs, but unfortunatly I could not start to tell you what quantities to take them in.

I do have one question for you if you don't mind me asking: Seems as you started when you were 19 and you are now 21, have you found that your penis has grown since you were 19, at all, naturally maybe? (I'm particularly interested in girth, as I am 19 you see.)

Thanks

Cult
                    1 Dec '09 (NEW)
                    BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
                    MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                    EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                    EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
                    MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Looks like to me you have only actually done PE for bout a month over the entire 2 years. You will have to be totally committed to your project for results to be seen. Jelqing for 40 minutes twice a month will not produce anything but a sore unit, back it off to 10 minutes and work up slowly. You can't force a month of PE into one day and expect it to work.

Your warmup routine is just as important as the exercises themselves, without a proper warmup you can injure your unit and gains will be harder to come by.

You mentioned that you Jelq but didn't say at what erection level. Knowing your erection level is crucial to developing a routine that works for you. If you Jelq with a very high erection level chances are you will gain slowly if any at all.

Also you need a warmdown routine, I warmdown in the shower with light stretches and Ballooning techniques.

Comment

Id love to get help with assembling a routine.
                        I think I should stick to JP's beginners routine which is posted in the forum.

I will just start tomorrow, because I had my last session yesterday. And I will start with JP's routine.
                        I think I jelqed with a too hard erection aswell. I am mainly going for girth so I thought I had to make it more intense, so this is something that i will change from now on.

As for growing from age 19 to 21. uhm, everybody is different. I did not gain so much from my 19th untill my 21st. (see my stats below, that was my size when I was 19 and now they are roughly the same.)
                        I am not really sure though about the flaccid state, but i do remember somebody told me when I was 16 that your middle finger is the same length as your flaccid penis. So I have tried that when I was 16 and amazingly for me it was true. I dont know If my fingers have grown or that my penis has shrinked (this could also be due to cold, Its not really warm right here right now) but my middle finger is actually larger that my flaccid penis at the moment.

Damn I think I overtrained it. I realize I could have blown some cells which made my penis actually shrink. Less is more I know but I was greedy I guess.

There is something else bothering me: When I first started I had little red dots on the head of my penis. I read it was a neutral PI and that it's just the end of the vessels that were blown out and that you should not worry unless the dots were getting larger.

I am never having those red dots anymore.

I dont know what to think about that. Is that normal ? Do I have to train harder ?

I think its hard to read the PI's
                        Start 27-01-2008
                        BPEL 7.2"
                        EG 5.3" - 5.9"

Goal:
                        BPEL 9"
                        EG 6" - 6.5"

Comment

hairtrigger: How do Ballooning techniques work?

Also is it recommendable to warm down with a wet cold towel?
                          I heard it might work to cement your gains. Also people that professionaly bicycle use a cold shower after they have trained to stimulate bloodflow in their muscles. I have heard that and it makes sense to me.
                          What do you think about that?
                          Start 27-01-2008
                          BPEL 7.2"
                          EG 5.3" - 5.9"

Goal:
                          BPEL 9"
                          EG 6" - 6.5"

Comment

It is hard to read and interpret neutral PI's, you have to look at how they effect your penis over-all (higher EQ, lower EQ, increase in size, decrease in size etc.) and then you can decide whether it's good or bad you haven't seen them!

Make sure you do use that light grip and don't jelq at too high an erection, 70% max! You do want the higher erection levels for girth but DO NOT jelq passed this level or you will damage yourself.

I know you asked hairtrigger but here is a link to balooning.

Hope that helps,

LookAlive

Comment

Originally posted by hoeren View Post
                              Also when i started PE my penis would stay longer bigger flaccid after I was finished training.
                              Staying erect for 5-10 minutes after your work out during your warm/cool down period will keep your unit more plump after your workout and will help with gains. I use a technique thats was inspired by Kingpole that seems to work great for me. I do this in the shower while I'm am cleaning up and use the shower time as a warm/cool down period.

Comment

Working...
                              X