Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions

Hi There

I'm new to P.E. and have a few questions, but first I should tell you what my routine is. It's faily basic, start with some stretching which i hold for 30 secs, i do baout 5 - 10 mins of this. Followed by 100 jelqs. I do this before and during a shower as its convenient so this brings me onto my first question:

- Is shower gel ok to use as a lube? Ive been doing so for the past 5 days and havent had any ill effects from it. After i am done jelqing i use dove moisturising soap.

- How important is the hot wrap? I haven't been doing it, but if all i ahve to do is get a hot washcloth and wrap my penis with it and leave it there then thats not too hard now is it!

My next question is one i hear most new guys have, and that is:

- While jelqing I become erect after about 20 strokes, I wait for it to subside before continuing but is it really that bad to jelq while erect?

- How long until jelqing doesn't give you an arection? (roughly)

Is it bad to jelq straight after ejaculation? As straight after an erection is very unlikely for a few minutes.

At the monent I do my exercises for 6 days then rest for a day and am doing 5-10 mins stretching then 100 jelqs.

- How should i go about increasing the number of jelqs? Adding 25 per week was my plan, but at what number should I stop at? (as i don't wanna be 6 months down the line doing 725 jelqs which would take forever and cause my member to drop off!)

Lastly and most importantly, the wife and I are trying for a baby, does any part of my P.E. routine hinder my fertility level? If so then I will lay off it until my little guy has completed his mission

That's all, sorry if it's the same old n00b rubbish and I hope I have set it all out in an easy to read manner.

[quote=tallywhacker;48546]Hi There

I'm new to P.E. and have a few questions, but first I should tell you what my routine is. It's faily basic, start with some stretching which i hold for 30 secs, i do baout 5 - 10 mins of this. Followed by 100 jelqs. I do this before and during a shower as its convenient so this brings me onto my first question:

Originally posted by tallywhacker View Post
    - Is shower gel ok to use as a lube? Ive been doing so for the past 5 days and havent had any ill effects from it. After i am done jelqing i use dove moisturising soap.
    Soaps tend to Demoisturize the skin. Dove moisturizing soap isn't adequate to rehydrate your unit, so try using a good vitamin E/Aloe lotion.

- How important is the hot wrap? I haven't been doing it, but if all i ahve to do is get a hot washcloth and wrap my penis with it and leave it there then thats not too hard now is it!.
    Heating Up is one of the most important things you need to do as it breaks dodwn the collagen and softens tissue , tendons and ligs for stretching. Do the HOT WRAP!!

My next question is one i hear most new guys have, and that is:

- While jelqing I become erect after about 20 strokes, I wait for it to subside before continuing but is it really that bad to jelq while erect?.
    Even for conditioned units jelging erect can be dangerous, since your unit is already expanded and full of blood, further expansion can cause veins to explode. Don't damage your unit man.

- How long until jelqing doesn't give you an arection? (roughly).
    People are different but as your unit becomes accustomed to exersize it will learn the difference between pleasure and work.

Is it bad to jelq straight after ejaculation? As straight after an erection is very unlikely for a few minutes..
    Most say try to keep an hour or so between ejaculation and exersize. The main thing is training your unit to distinguish between the two. If it thinks everyhting is for pleasure your growth will be severely hindered.
    At the monent I do my exercises for 6 days then rest for a day and am doing 5-10 mins stretching then 100 jelqs.

-How should i go about increasing the number of jelqs? Adding 25 per week was my plan, but at what number should I stop at? (as i don't wanna be 6 months down the line doing 725 jelqs which would take forever and cause my member to drop off!).
    You should follow the program as outlined for the first 90 days then worry about advancing your exersizes. Conditioning is important.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Lastly and most importantly, the wife and I are trying for a baby, does any part of my P.E. routine hinder my fertility level? If so then I will lay off it until my little guy has completed his mission .
    Nothing you do aside from warming up should inhibit fertility but actually should increase it as testosterone levels should be increasing for you. Heating up the testicles will slow sperm production so avoid that.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I wont be doing the wrap for now then, I'll just do a bit more stretching to make sure I'm good and loose before i begin jelqing.

I do have a few more questions though.

- Kegals, I know how to do them (I think) but to make sure I'm doing it correctly, does your penis kinda pull inwards slightly and your anus contracts when you do one? I hope so as thats what I've been doing!

At present i can hold one kegal for about 1/2 a second O_o I've read that to stop ejaculation you need to hold one for about ten seconds. How long do you think it will take to reach that level if i do say, 200 kegals every day?

Also, reverse kegals (where you push out as if you are doing a number 2) what are they for?

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I wont be doing the wrap for now then, I'll just do a bit more stretching to make sure I'm good and loose before i begin jelqing.

I do have a few more questions though.

- Kegals, I know how to do them (I think) but to make sure I'm doing it correctly, does your penis kinda pull inwards slightly and your anus contracts when you do one? I hope so as thats what I've been doing!

At present i can hold one kegal for about 1/2 a second O_o I've read that to stop ejaculation you need to hold one for about ten seconds. How long do you think it will take to reach that level if i do say, 200 kegals every day?

Also, reverse kegals (where you push out as if you are doing a number 2) what are they for?
        Yes that's a kegel............
        Reverse kegels are exersizing the same muscles only with opposing force just like when you do pushups, there is force going down then force going up, same muscle group.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Hi There

Is it bad to jelq straight after ejaculation? As straight after an erection is very unlikely for a few minutes.

tallywhacker I've jelq with quite a high erection level, with the result being that I had what appeared to be burst veins in my dick for a few days. There were 2 or 3 purple splotches along the line of a couple of veins about 3mm in diameter. That rang alarm bells I wasnt doing something right. Too much pressure with too hard a penis was my conclusion.
          August 09
          NBPEL 6.25
          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
          BPEL - 6.9
          EG 5.4
          Current
          BPFSL
          8 5/8
          BPEL 7 15/16
          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
          NBPEL - approx 7"
          The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
          X