My gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gains

Hello everyone I started PE in july of this year. I never anticipated anything after reading a lot of articles and doing some research I decided to start. My initial stats were 5.75 NBPEL and 4.8 around. My routine consisted of 15 minutes warm up, and 2 minutes of stretching ,150 wet jelqs (which I moved up too). I would do this 4 days on 3 days off. Recently I have gone to big al's workout with a gradual progression. I do 2 minutes of stretching, oriental massage 2 exercises, and 85 jelqs (number goes up 5 every week). I do this 4 on and 3 off. My stats now are 6.2 NBPEL, no girth measurement. My goal is 7 NBPEL and 5.25 Girth. I am happy with my size now, I thanK PE for improving erection quality which I think is the most important. Any suggestions to help me get my next set of gains is apprecitated

Nice to see you get some gains. PE is does actually work, but my question is will the results be permanent? If you stop doing PE will the results still stay?

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_G4m3 View Post
      Nice to see you get some gains. PE is does actually work, but my question is will the results be permanent? If you stop doing PE will the results still stay?
      Who wants to stop,when you start seeing gains!
      Why don't you find out yourself.
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by nasirj View Post
        Hello everyone I started PE in july of this year. I never anticipated anything after reading a lot of articles and doing some research I decided to start. My initial stats were 5.75 NBPEL and 4.8 around. My routine consisted of 15 minutes warm up, and 2 minutes of stretching ,150 wet jelqs (which I moved up too). I would do this 4 days on 3 days off. Recently I have gone to big al's workout with a gradual progression. I do 2 minutes of stretching, oriental massage 2 exercises, and 85 jelqs (number goes up 5 every week). I do this 4 on and 3 off. My stats now are 6.2 NBPEL, no girth measurement. My goal is 7 NBPEL and 5.25 Girth. I am happy with my size now, I thanK PE for improving erection quality which I think is the most important. Any suggestions to help me get my next set of gains is apprecitated
        Nice gains. You could up the stretches to 5 minutes then gradually work up to ten
        Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
          Who wants to stop,when you start seeing gains!
          Why don't you find out yourself.
          but when I achieve the size I want, I dont wanna spend hour of my life doing this almost everyday.

Comment

Well Th, you might not have to, I can say that what little length I got 10 years ago stuck around without doing any further PE to speak.

But if we said once we got our body fat down to a certain percentage and our biceps a certain size that we wanted to stop working out and keep it that way, most people would laugh at us.

Think of it as your sexual workout for life!
            8/10/97
            BPEL 6 3/4''
            EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
            BPEL 7 1/8"
            EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
            BPEL 7 1/4"
            EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
            BPEL 7 1/4+"
            NPBEL 6.6
            EG 5 1/4"
            BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
            BPEL 7.5
            NBEL 6.75
            EG ?

Long term goal
            BPEL 8"
            EG 6

Comment

once mastered this stuff is addicting!! my erections are throbbing and my penis can now be pulled further down in its erect state. that alone justifies my time invested in jelqing.

Comment

You can just work on maintaining it when you reach your ideal size, Th. This could be a less intense and time-consuming PE workout or even frequent masturbation or sex.

But don't just think you can get it, ignore it, and expect it to stay.

Use it or lose it!
                Last edited by LookAlive; 11-05-2009, 06:42 PM.
                One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

And nice gains nasirj!

My advise would be to stick and commit to your routines, like you've been doing.

You're on Big Al's routine so stick it for a few months before thinking about advancing.

Good luck getting your further gains, I hope you hit 7"!
                  One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                  Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

I mean once I achieve my goal then I won't have to do PE 5 days a week right? After I achieve what I wanted to achieve I can do just jelqs once is while and not do the whole PE right? Also if I stopped PE and am regularly sexually active my gains will still stay even without PE?

Comment

If you stop exercising your penis ,it will shrink even if you never did pe.
                      To mainain requires far less time than to make gains, some people find sex enough, others do reduced jelq and/or stretching routines.

Comment

Working...
                      X