Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Startin' Out and Hoping for the Best

Hey Guys,

I am new here and planning on starting JP's Beginner Routine today. I have just figured out that I have a low LOT, disappointing as I was hoping I'd be fortunate enough to have the opposite and have this process go a little quicker. (I have a bad habit of not keeping with things like this.) I've always been unconfident in my penis size, wishing it was bigger and thinking that I'd be sexier if I had a bigger penis. So I'm really hoping to apply myself with this and achieve the seemingly impossible!

I'm beginning with the following stats:
    BPEL: 5.5"
    EG: 4 3/4"
    BPFL: 4 3/8"
    FG:4"

My goal, at minimum would be:
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.3/4"
    BPFL: 5 3/8"
    FG: 5"

I figure an inch in gains is realistic and would bring me to a confident place. I'm also going to make it a point to post stats regularly. Here we go!

Welcome growinboy!

If you haven't already, check out this thread;
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

JP90 is a great routine, many here have had success with it, including myself. Your goals are achievable, as long as you understand that it will take time, patience, and consistency. Especially the girth, those gains seem to be tougher.

It's recommended to keep a log too, so you can track your progress and routine's effectiveness.

Good luck to you. Stay positive, and injury free.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You have been given good advice ^^^^^^

It is always good to take pictures for future reference. I didn't and although I have Gained statistically, it still doesn't look that much bigger to me.

I started smaller than you and although I am satisfied with my gains, it has taken me over three years to get where I am. However, some guys gain more quickly. Be patient and dedicated and the gains will come.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X