My PE experience so far (long read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PE experience so far (long read)

Hi, I would really like some feedback here. Bear in my mind that I'm still on summer holidays and haven't been up to much, hence I've had way too much time to obsess about my penis. I'm still very new to this whole PE exercise thing, and so I'm still trying to find out what's the best way for my body to achieve a stronger and bigger penis with higher erection quality.

I guess before I started PE, on average my dick usually had an EQ of around 7 or 8. Now I thought that these were actually 8-9 level erections, but about 10 days ago an incident occurred where I realised what a true level 10'er was. I guess I haven't had such a powerful erection like that since maybe my mid teens and I had totally forgotten about it. I'll get back to this. Anyway, now my erections are back to the same old level, I guess.

I came to this forum about two weeks ago and started on the JonPop Beginner's Routine. I warmed up as presribed and did the kegels, but when it came to the exercises I did more than I should have. My dick was sore the next day, and I started again, and the next day it was even more sore and my erection quality had been destroyed. I posted on this board as I was totally freaked out about it. I spent the next few days jerking off too much and was basically testing whether or not I could achieve a proper erection. I thought it best to stop jerking off and leave my dick alone entirely, but every day I was so worried about it that I would still jerk it off. As more time passed though, the soreness and pain went away and the erection quality gradually got better.

I'm new to this town and I don't know many people, as such I've got way too much time to myself. Thankfully, it was a friend's bday in London so I went down on Monday (August 31st) and spent a couple of days there, returned home on Wednesday. In that time, my dick was left at peace. On the train back home, I decided to try out kegels again. I did 150+, good, strong kegels (in comparison to how it feels right now). This was the first time in my life that I had done kegels like this - my mindset was that of how I train in the gym. When I got home on Wednesday, I jerked off before I went to sleep and my erection was okay, still at the old 7-8.

The next day, at around 6:30 am, I woke up from the strongest erection I've had in years! I made a topic about it here, I described it as "reinforced concrete" and it's really no exaggeration - the erection itself woke me up. Not only was it strong as hell, it just wouldn't die. I couldn't have lost it if I tried. I've got a good banana dick shape, and this motherfucker was pointed straight up at the roof by the end of the head (usually they slope up, but this was RIGHT up). I could have been running a marathon and it would have stayed, so I jerked off and got rid of it. Needless to say, I was amazed and I still believe it occurred due to the kegels I had done in the train.

For the next few days, all my erections were like that (9.7-9.9 EQ) and I was jerking off like crazy 'cause I was so impressed by it - yeah I don't have a gf I'm afraid. Not only was my erection stronger but I was shooting further and the orgasms were way more intense with more cum. One time I was just playing PS3 and while I was sitting I got a raging boner just like that, similar to what happens during days of puberty. Anyway, I started kegeling everyday which turned out to be a mistake. I believe now that I've overtrained my kegels.

After a while, I decided to get back on the PE train since my dick had obviously recovered, and I made a post about it on this forum. I did three days in a row and I followed JP's routine to the T. By the time these three days were over, my EQ had gone back to the same old crap, 7.5-ish, and it's just stayed like this. Since the EQ had gone down, I again quit PE as these are negative PI's. I guess the last time I did PE was 4 or 5 days ago.

Here's the good news. In the mere five days I did PE, my dick has grown from 6.5 inch BPEL to 6.75-6.80 BPEL even with 7 level erections. That's unbelievable. Also my girth has gone up from 4.8 inches to 5 inches at the midpoint, erect. Also, fantastic and I can't believe it. BUT, it's clear to me that PE just isn't for me. Forget PE, I will now get to the point of all I desire now:

I WANT THOSE LEVEL 10 ERECTIONS BACK.

That morning after the train journey where I kegeled 150 times, I woke up because of an unshakable number 10 that I hadn't had in years and had plain forgotten about! It wasn't just a freak occurrence either as I had those erections were a few days afterwards, many times a day! Any time I wanted to jerk off, BANG, here you go sir. I'm repeating myself, but I was shooting further, had far more intense orgasms and was producing more cum than before. Unforunately I don't know if this erection is solely due to the kegels as it could also be the effects of the PE and my dick having completely recovered from the first two initial sessions.

Now I feel that I've overtrained my kegels because I can't kegel as hard as before and the cum freaking dribbles out. What should I do? How much time should I take off before I start kegelling again? I would really like a good kegelling routine for beginners. I've read the guide on this website and see that they recommend 50 kegels every other day, and that sounds like a good plan. Tomorrow is Monday, so like last time, I'm gonna leave my dick alone 100% - not even do kegels - until Thursday (last time it was Wednesday, but I earnestly feel like my PCs are overtrained so I should give them some time) and then do 150 kegels just like last time and see what happens Friday morning. Maybe I'll even take a week off.

Feedback would greatly be appreciated, especially related to kegel overtraining and optimal kegeling routine for a beginner.
    enlargen
    Last edited by enlargen; 09-13-2009, 03:30 PM.

Originally posted by enlargen View Post
    Hi, I would really like some feedback here. Bear in my mind that I'm still on summer holidays and haven't been up to much, hence I've had way too much time to obsess about my penis. I'm still very new to this whole PE exercise thing, and so I'm still trying to find out what's the best way for my body to achieve a stronger and bigger penis with higher erection quality.

Use a lite grip for PE followed by a sessionn of edging.

I guess before I started PE, on average my dick usually had an EQ of around 7 or 8. Now I thought that these were actually 8-9 level erections, but about 10 days ago an incident occurred where I realised what a true level 10'er was. I guess I haven't had such a powerful erection like that since maybe my mid teens and I had totally forgotten about it. I'll get back to this. Anyway, now my erections are back to the same old level, I guess.

You can get up to 10 again kegel every other day instead of everyday.

I came to this forum about two weeks ago and started on the JonPop Beginner's Routine. I warmed up as presribed and did the kegels, but when it came to the exercises I did more than I should have. My dick was sore the next day, and I started again, and the next day it was even more sore and my erection quality had been destroyed. I posted on this board as I was totally freaked out about it. I spent the next few days jerking off too much and was basically testing whether or not I could achieve a proper erection. I thought it best to stop jerking off and leave my dick alone entirely, but every day I was so worried about it that I would still jerk it off. As more time passed though, the soreness and pain went away and the erection quality gradually got better.

Yes, you likely got over zealous and used a grip that was to hard.

I'm new to this town and I don't know many people, as such I've got way too much time to myself. Thankfully, it was a friend's bday in London so I went down on Monday (August 31st) and spent a couple of days there, returned home on Wednesday. In that time, my dick was left at peace. On the train back home, I decided to try out kegels again. I did 150+, good, strong kegels (in comparison to how it feels right now). This was the first time in my life that I had done kegels like this - my mindset was that of how I train in the gym. When I got home on Wednesday, I jerked off before I went to sleep and my erection was okay, still at the old 7-8.

The next day, at around 6:30 am, I woke up from the strongest erection I've had in years! I made a topic about it here, I described it as "reinforced concrete" and it's really no exaggeration - the erection itself woke me up. Not only was it strong as hell, it just wouldn't die. I couldn't have lost it if I tried. I've got a good banana dick shape, and this motherfucker was pointed straight up at the roof by the end of the head (usually they slope up, but this was RIGHT up). I could have been running a marathon and it would have stayed, so I jerked off and got rid of it. Needless to say, I was amazed and I still believe it occurred due to the kegels I had done in the train.

Nothing like a happy dick.

For the next few days, all my erections were like that (9.7-9.9 EQ) and I was jerking off like crazy 'cause I was so impressed by it - yeah I don't have a gf I'm afraid. Not only was my erection stronger but I was shooting further and the orgasms were way more intense with more cum. One time I was just playing PS3 and while I was sitting I got a raging boner just like that, similar to what happens during days of puberty. Anyway, I started kegeling everyday which turned out to be a mistake. I believe now that I've overtrained my kegels.

After a while, I decided to get back on the PE train since my dick had obviously recovered, and I made a post about it on this forum. I did three days in a row and I followed JP's routine to the T. By the time these three days were over, my EQ had gone back to the same old crap, 7.5-ish, and it's just stayed like this. Since the EQ had gone down, I again quit PE as these are negative PI's. I guess the last time I did PE was 4 or 5 days ago.

Only do PE three days per week. Use a lite grip when jelqing and don't stretch real hard.

Here's the good news. In the mere five days I did PE, my dick has grown from 6.5 inch BPEL to 6.75-6.80 BPEL even with 7 level erections. That's unbelievable. Also my girth has gone up from 4.8 inches to 5 inches at the midpoint, erect. Also, fantastic and I can't believe it. BUT, it's clear to me that PE just isn't for me. Forget PE, I will now get to the point of all I desire now:

I WANT THOSE LEVEL 10 ERECTIONS BACK.

That morning after the train journey where I kegeled 150 times, I woke up because of an unshakable number 10 that I hadn't had in years and had plain forgotten about! It wasn't just a freak occurrence either as I had those erections were a few days afterwards, many times a day! Any time I wanted to jerk off, BANG, here you go sir. I'm repeating myself, but I was shooting further, had far more intense orgasms and was producing more cum than before. Unforunately I don't know if this erection is solely due to the kegels as it could also be the effects of the PE and my dick having completely recovered from the first two initial sessions.

Now I feel that I've overtrained my kegels because I can't kegel as hard as before and the cum freaking dribbles out. What should I do? How much time should I take off before I start kegelling again? I would really like a good kegelling routine for beginners. I've read the guide on this website and see that they recommend 50 kegels every other day, and that sounds like a good plan. Tomorrow is Monday, so like last time, I'm gonna leave my dick alone 100% - not even do kegels - until Thursday (last time it was Wednesday, but I earnestly feel like my PCs are overtrained so I should give them some time) and then do 150 kegels just like last time and see what happens Friday morning. Maybe I'll even take a week off.

Feedback would greatly be appreciated, especially related to kegel overtraining and optimal kegeling routine for a beginner.
    Take a week off . But you need to space your workouts to fit your personal body type. Your the less is more type. Using light grips woth a lower number of reps and fewrr days per week to do PE. Say you do 150 jelqs knock that number down to 50 or less and jelq slower.

Kegels help withEQ but you may want to invest in edging, edging mutiplies the efffect of kegels.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
    X