Hard Kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Kegels

So when i do my kegel exercises, i only use the muscle i feel between my butt and penis.. the PC muscle? or BC.. i dont really know the difference.. but when i kegel really hard to keep myself from ejaculating, i tend to flex my abs and my butthole, is that the right way to do it? or shuld i try to just flex the muscle itself to stop the ejaculation?

I think you should just flex the PC muscle itself to stop the ejaculation, not your abs and your butthole.

Comment

They're all connected (not abs) so you'll have to learn to use everything together.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

but when u do a basic kegel, do u tend to feel ur butthole move with the muscle or is the right way to do it just the muscle alone without the butthole feeling like its moving?

Comment

The PC muscle is the one you use to move your butthole. The BC muscle is the one you use to make your penis jump and down. Notice I didn't use u or ur?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. But when a kegel is done, do you use both of those muscles? This whole time I have been doing kegels with just the muscle that that makes my penis jump and not the muscle that makes the butthole move.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
              The PC muscle is the one you use to move your butthole. The BC muscle is the one you use to make your penis jump and down. Notice I didn't use u or ur?
              ururururururur!!!!!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
              X