Help with traction wrapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with traction wrapping

can anyone help me with traction wrapping?
    I have read several guides, looked at pics, etc.
    I haven't been able to find any vids though.
    I seem to either wrap it too tight so that it cuts off circulation and the head goes cold.
    or I wrap it too loose and it doesn't work at all. I can't seem to find a happy medium. Perhaps I am missing something with the technique.
    I am using an ace wrap with the clips. It's also really difficult to do, I'm wondering if there is an easier way. I saw on another forum someone tried using a "what-a-grip" sounds like it might work. does anyone have any experience with these or something else?

Any help would be a appreciated. I've tried a bunch of times now and googled like crazy, and I just can't get it.

Toilet paper works best for me. I've used cloth and baby powder as well, but toilet paper gave best grip and stretch.

Comment

what?
      Are you being serious or joking?
      I don't understand how that could possibly work. please explain.

Comment

I am still struggling with this. can anyone help?
        maybe a mod could move this out of the beginner section to the penis enlargement forum where it might get some more attention from more experienced users.

Comment

I use athletic tape (the tape in the link on the hand) to traction wrap whenever I do. I have the problem of my penis becoming twisted somehow after some time when it's wrapped. You just have to experiment with wrapping; between too tight and too loose. I used this article to help me out.
          Traction Wrapping 101 - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Originally posted by WantGirths View Post
            can anyone help me with traction wrapping?
            I have read several guides, looked at pics, etc.
            I haven't been able to find any vids though.
            I seem to either wrap it too tight so that it cuts off circulation and the head goes cold.
            or I wrap it too loose and it doesn't work at all. I can't seem to find a happy medium. Perhaps I am missing something with the technique.
            I am using an ace wrap with the clips. It's also really difficult to do, I'm wondering if there is an easier way. I saw on another forum someone tried using a "what-a-grip" sounds like it might work. does anyone have any experience with these or something else?

Any help would be a appreciated. I've tried a bunch of times now and googled like crazy, and I just can't get it.
            Wrapping is a pain in the ass. Tried it. Not for me.

You may like this idea or think it's crazy, but I'd go to ebay and buy a tlc tugger. There are two kinds of tuggers - one for foreskin restoration and one for penis enlarging. Get the enlarging one. It will traction out your penis very well. Plus it is comfortable. It is easy to use. No tape. No clips. Plus it is discrete. I can wear it all day at work under my pants and no one notices. It works. Try that.
            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Yeah I am thinking wrapping might not be the way to go.
              I am looking for a cost effective, comfortable alternative.
              The TLC tugger is a bit interesting. I wouldn't mind restoring my foreskin either. I will certainly keep it in mind. i wear a lot of basketball shorts though and I'm not so sure that would work.
              Something along the line of the divosock seems like it might be a good alternative, I checked the price a while ago and it looked very expensive, but after looking again it seems they are only $15. might be worth while.
              The What-a-Grip for tennis rackets also seems like it might work is very cheap and should be able to grab it at a local store hopefully.

anyone have experience with this or anything similar?

Comment

I dont have any experience with the "What-a-Grip" option. Though, I'd love to try it out. I tried traction wrapping myself, and loved the stretch I could get out of it. But....I used the self adhesive stuff...and I found that to cling to my skin VERY uncomfortably when I was pulling it off. Lots of stinging. So, I tried wrapping my wang in toilet paper first...then using the bandage...and that was ok...but still a major pain.

I'd love to find something I can have on under my jeans all day at work. *shrugs*

Comment

Excuse me, I either misread your topic or merely skimmed it. I have no experience with traction wrapping. Ignore my prior post.

Comment

Working...
                  X