Bottom of penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom of penis

Someone asked about whether there's a PE that can make the bottom of a penis (namely, corpus spongium) larger to make the penis look more impressive. Is there such a specific PE, or does doing general PE cover the entire three chambers of a penis? Thanks.

I do a downward jelq using an overhand grip. On many of the strokes I focus on my little finger to make sure it is firmly riding the corpus spongiosum as I jelq toward my glans. I have had great success enlarging it. I can't completely circle my penis with my thumb and little finger on the lower half of my shaft, so my other strokes focus on the corpus cavernosum.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by adrenalPE44 View Post
      Someone asked about whether there's a PE that can make the bottom of a penis (namely, corpus spongium) larger to make the penis look more impressive. Is there such a specific PE, or does doing general PE cover the entire three chambers of a penis? Thanks.

All 3 are covered.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
      X