Masterbation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterbation

I think i saw something about this awhile back but didnt really look at it and now i regret it i was wondering if masterbating slows or speeds up the growing process. I personally love to do it and do it very often but def want to cut back if its hurting my gains??

Originally posted by hopin&prayin View Post
    I think i saw something about this awhile back but didnt really look at it and now i regret it i was wondering if masterbating slows or speeds up the growing process. I personally love to do it and do it very often but def want to cut back if its hurting my gains??
    It neither slows nor speeds up the growing process. We all do it. I'd say there is definitely a point where it's too much.......like say, if you do it 5 times a day, then yeah, maybe lay off. If you're doing it once per day, nah, you'll be ok.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Wank away my son!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Why not make it part of your PE with edging?

Comment

Why did'nt i think of that?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

lol nah ive been wondering for awhile but everytime i was looking at the site its usually late at night and forget to say anything but i have alot of stress and its a good way to get rid of it

Comment

lol nah ive been wondering for awhile but everytime i was looking at the site its usually late at night and forget to say anything but i have alot of stress and its a good way to get rid of it
              Edging is a good way to deal with stress.

Comment

is edging masterbating?

Comment

is edging masterbating?
                  Yes.

Comment

Here is the thread on edging, read through it ask questions if you have them.

Edging 101

Comment

My only problem with edging is that when I do blow, it's very messy haha!
                      Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/...sturbating.jpg

I dont edge yet . I will try it once I stop growing from the noob routine.
                        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                        8" bpel
                        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                        8 3/4 bpel !!!
                        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                        10 bpel
                        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Personaly i dont masterbate....or maybe once a week...!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X