Newb seeking advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb seeking advice

So I just signed up. I have been PE'ing since late July now. Up until this week I have been just doing jelqs. Currently my EL is 6.75" and my EG is 4.15". It is very pathetic and looks way out of proportion to say the least. I'm looking to step it up and do some girth exercises. Length matters nothing to me. During the first month and a half I gained probably about .25"-.5" in length but nothing in girth mid shaft. I can tell my glans is bigger but there has not been any mid shaft gains. This is my first week of doing girth exercises and I'm not sure if I'm overtraining or not. I have been doing 2 days on and one day off. I'm still working on exactly what exercises I'm going to do and how much. Today I did 75 jelqs at about 3-4 seconds each followed by 1 set of 4 flacid bends for 20 seconds. Then I did about 10-15 horse sqeezes for 20 seconds each. I measured immediatly after and my girth went up to 4.3" but only an hour later (during the hour I was in the shower I might add) I went back to 4.15". Is this supposed to happen? I would figured the effects should last a little longer than that. I have been getting small purple blotches, but have noticed an improvement in EQ. It is possible I have lost girth because I remember measuring myself at 4.3" not after PE a few weeks ago, but this could also be due to my measurement method. The 4.15" was taken wraping a piece of paper around and marking it off, the 4.3" was taken using a measuring tape.

My goal is to reach 5" in girth. I have to leave now but I will check the post in a bit to make sure I made sense. I defintely feel that the horse sqeezes are working, but I'm not so sure about the flaccid bends. If anyone could give me help it would be great. I don't want to waste anytime by overtraining, but I don't want to waste anytime by undertraining either.

I don't think your ready, conditioned enough for girth routines yet. You say you have been doing Pe for about 6 weeks?

What you may want to try at this point is to jelq with a higher erection level at around 80% or more. jelqing at higher erection level helps more with girth.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Listen to the KING!!
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
        I don't think your ready, conditioned enough for girth routines yet. You say you have been doing Pe for about 6 weeks?

What you may want to try at this point is to jelq with a higher erection level at around 80% or more. jelqing at higher erection level helps more with girth.
        Is it ok to do jelqs at an erection level around 80% or more with only 6 weeks of pe experience ????

Comment

Working...
        X