A thing I dont quite understand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thing I dont quite understand.

I have read here and on a few other forums dealing with PE that while clamping it is best to not be fully engorged and to let the 100% erection level subside during the session. But how will doing that really stretch the turnica? Its akin to wanting to engorge and stretch the inner wire of a tire to full max and beyond but only inflating it half way!! Isnt having a more agressive approach better in this regard? Allowing the erection to just peter out and be a more engorged flaccid seems odd to me somehow or am I missing something?

This were my thoughts also.

I am not doing clamping(yet). I only did Uli for max 2min.
    From my experience with Uli, I agree with the idea that it is ideal to be under 100% erect before attaching the grip(clamp). And belive it or not the girth is slightly bigger and the exercises is comfotable/pleasant.
    What before was not making sense(why not to be 100% erect when clamping), now it makes sense, once I have excperienced these excersises. when I am 100% erect and want to Uli, the tissue becomes rigid and does not expand to much and the sensations can become very unpleasent. On the other hand not being 100% erect even at 70% and clamped the girth is the same as when fully erect, although the penis is know maleable; in this state it is ready do by pumped much more.

In my experience and my opinion I can engourge the penis more when is in a maleable/soft state. I try to get the perfect ratio maleable/erect, especially when I do Uli(and for future clamping ). I start to think that in my case i should be around 90%(for Uli/clamping) erect with the conditions to be maleable.
    PhibbysHammer
    Last edited by PhibbysHammer; 09-17-2009, 01:45 PM.
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

O.K. Guys. Which do you think are stronger, your tunica or your veins? Think about this.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I think tunica is definitely stronger than veins since tunica is like a tough elastic fiber. :P
        adrenalPE44
        Last edited by adrenalPE44; 09-17-2009, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Alright, there's your answer to both your posts. If you don't listen to the experienced clampers, you risk a thrombosed vein. Gentlemen, more is not always better.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            Alright, there's your answer to both your posts. If you don't listen to the experienced clampers, you risk a thrombosed vein. Gentlemen, more is not always better.
            That's a great way of putting it. Clamping is a very advanced and risky exercises- certainly one that beginners shouldn't think about doing just yet.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I do not understand why am I wrong?
              What did I say?
              VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
                I do not understand why am I wrong?
                What did I say?
                Your post was confusing and got tangled with the original, you have the right idea.
                Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Maybe my bad english has something to do here.. like "know" instead of "now".
                  I would edit the message but the option is gone...

Comment

Took care of that for you.
                    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X