on the off days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on the off days

Is it good to get a LOT of erections on the off days? Even though I over-trained a little last night (of course without any pain, and my penis feels a little sore and warm), I started to get quite stiff and hard erections about 30 min ~ 1 hr after I woke up this morning. And I will probably get more later during the afternoon when I am more active. Doesn't getting such super hard erections break more cells and tissues in penis and therefore delay recovery and gains? Or, does getting such erections help heal cells and tissues in penis faster and multiply more due to more fresh and oxygenated blood? I am a bit confused. :S

Yes it is. ERECTIONS are HEALTHY. This keeps the blood moving and the cells expanding as well as the skin stretching and your healing/repair process will also be accelerated.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
    X