X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife left me - need new routine

Hi Guys,

I've not been online for awhile.

Very suddenly - I find myself out of my house, and my wife has a boyfriend. It hit me hard and without warning. My life, as I knew it, is now over.

But I have got to move on.

Here's my current scenario - I live with my uncle and his friend. There is very little privacy. Heating up rice sock's is pretty much impossible. I want to continue with PE - but I think my only chance to do that will be during my morning shower.

What routine can I use during my 10 minute or so morning shower - so that I can continue on with this?

Hope
    July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
    Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
    (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
    Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
    Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

Dude I'm sorry to hear that. My routine is in the morning shower for now but I will change that soon. All I do is 50 jelqs after a warm, PNF stretching and the mandingo stretch. Do a search to find out how to do these stretches.

Comment

I am verry sorry for you
      Current: BPEL:9", MSEG: 6"

Comment

Hopethisworks, man, I'm sooooooo sorry to hear this. We're here for you bro.

What about late at night? Do you have your own room or are you living in a common area of the house?
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Seems like the end when this happens. But its really just the beginning , a woman who does that isnt worth having . Take some time and work on yourself , inside and out then get back out there a meet a woman worth having.
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

It took a while for MrBigDick, almost 5 years, but he landed a one of a kind woman and his soul mate. Like G4 said, this is just the beginning of a new chapter in your life. Best of luck to you, DO NOT let this ruin who you are. This is just ONE step back, now take two steps forward.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

The greatest revenge is massive success... let's take a look at how you can turn this around and benefit.

Question #1 - do you have kids with this woman? If not you're already 10 steps ahead... if youi have no kids with her in a time you'll be able to say she was just a room mate.. if you have kids with her she will always be the mother of your children

What does every woman want? Believe me, its not as big as a secret as you may think.. follow this guideline and I promise you will be happier with your life, youi will be a better person and you will really piss your ex off and make her want you..

Every woman wants a guy who treats her right, respects her,does cute things, basically a "good" guy.. that's up to you, but I can help you with these other things...

Now, the other things woman want are a guy with a nice body.. a good job and no.. I'm not talking about gold diggers, your job can be good no matter what it is.. woman like a guy who has goals to be successful in his work no matter if your plan is to go from the guy who hangs on the back of the dump truck to becoming the driver.. woman love when you have ambition to accomplosh something..

They also like nice cars, clothes and houses but now were stepping into gold digger territory. You don't need that stuff but a guy who is clean cut, knows how to throw together a nice outfit and has his own apartment are definitley pluses..

Right now you're money situation probably isn't the best, your living with your uncles, I'm not sure how good of shape you're in, and your probably really depressed so id guess your looking like hell everyday.. that's fine

What you need to do..

1. Grieve, cry, do whatever you got to do to get over this depression take a few days, a week, maybe 2 weeks to just soak this in..

2. After you've had your time to soak it in.. GET OVER IT that day is your new day as a new man..

3. Moneys probably tight, joining a gym may not be economical for you right now.. start waking up extra early go for a jog, do some push ups, sit ups, whatevr.. it'll make you feel better about the rest of the day

4. Start eating healthier.. look at pics of those celebritys with 6 packs.. they've got girls for the choosen..

5. At work.. seee if you can take on new responsibilities.. offer to stay late and lock up.. offer to get lunch for the office, offer, offer, offer.. start being a "nice" guy.. ppl will go home and say "omg, this guy bought us lunch today, or held the door, or complimented my hair cut, he was so nice" become a liked person..

6. After you genuinely show you care for ppl, even strangers you're on your way to becoming liked... you've always been respectful to the pegym guys so I have no doubt u can become liked in person.. they will start inviting you out.. meet new friends and hopefully females..

The summary is.. do what you've got to do. To move forward as a BETTER person. If you bump into your ex and her new man do you want them to joke about how much better she is doing then you? Or do you want them to feel really uncomfortable because you've made yourself into a really great person and she knows she fucke d up?

You want her walking away saying "why the hell wasn't he that cool when I had him"

Get a better body, take care of yourself, become a liked person, care about others, you will make a lot of new friends, hopefully girls as well and ultimatley you will be happier..

Comment

Broke up a couple of years back, was hard but am sooo much better off now.
                Was surprised, that it was eaiser to get a date as a middle aged bald guy with a kid, than when I was single the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by hopethisworks View Post
                  Hi Guys,

I've not been online for awhile.

Very suddenly - I find myself out of my house, and my wife has a boyfriend. It hit me hard and without warning. My life, as I knew it, is now over.

But I have got to move on.

Here's my current scenario - I live with my uncle and his friend. There is very little privacy. Heating up rice sock's is pretty much impossible. I want to continue with PE - but I think my only chance to do that will be during my morning shower.

What routine can I use during my 10 minute or so morning shower - so that I can continue on with this?

Hope
                  Hey man sorry for what happened. From your measurements it looks like you already have a good sized dick so dont blame your dick size for her leaving. Some women are just fucked up in the head. They dont know what the hell they want in life. (I said some women Nikki so dont get all over my ass.) Like I told somebody else you go out and meet someone and get that new pussy and you will feel lots better. Aint nothing like new pussy to make you feel like a Million dollars. You never know you might be like ol Bret and find a new woman and get pussy 4 or 5 times a week and she she tells you she loves you fucking her. But you aint going to find her at home. Get out and go to different places. Theres women everywhere man.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                    It took a while for MrBigDick, almost 5 years, but he landed a one of a kind woman and his soul mate. Like G4 said, this is just the beginning of a new chapter in your life. Best of luck to you, DO NOT let this ruin who you are. This is just ONE step back, now take two steps forward.

JP is spot on and Lord knows if anyone knows about my situation, he does. I came to Betterman a divorced, depressed and broken 33 year old dude. Wasn't sure which end was up and I had to somehow find enough inner strength to keep it together because I did have two little girls to raise. I was a fuckin' mess.

I wasted 4 years not doing anything, primarily because I wanted to make sure my kids were well adjusted from our divorce. And then one day, my libido started tappin' me on the shoulder and said "hey, remember me??" I hadn't gotten laid in WAY too long and it was time for me to get out there and ride again. Maurice rode my ass damn near every day to get me out of the house and out fuckin' women.

Long story short, I dated for a year, met some interesting women and then met my girl Lisa Renee (goes by Renee). As JP stated, she's ONE HELL of a woman, a sensational fuck, loves sucking my cock and is in every sense of the word, my soul mate. BUT, I went through 4 long, dry years buddy. Don't do what I did. Get back on that horse and start dating. She fucked you over and invited her new boyfriend to move into your house? What's up with that shit?

Go out and have some fun, fuck some women and just enjoy being a young, new found bachelor stud. I know it's hard as hell right now because you've had the rug pulled out from underneath you (believe me, I was there bro) but IT WILL GET better and you've got your own personal support group right here at PEgym.

Comment

sorry to hear about your situation man. im also interested in what kind of routine could be completed in a shorter shower based time as i will very soon be living in a flat with 5 others with a communal bathroom and kitchen. not sure how often i could get away with

'what do you mean you dont fill your socks with rice and heat them in the morning before eerm ..wearing them, sheesh your wierd....'

Comment

Dear hopethisworks? Who was paying the rent on that place anyway? And does your wife have the right to kick you out of your home?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          Dear hopethisworks? Who was paying the rent on that place anyway? And does your wife have the right to kick you out of your home?

Depending on where you live, you'd be surprised by what a wife can get away with.

Comment

Working...
                          X