Bump on penis shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump on penis shaft

After exercising, i noticed a dark small bump on the underside of my midshaft. It hurts a lil bit if i touch it. But its fine and doesnt hurt if i dont touch it. what is it? How do i get rid of it?

Can i stil pe even tho thers a bump?

Comment

Originally posted by PEkid View Post
      I too have bumps on my underside shaft but they are just acne bumps.

Comment

If they are acne bumps then it's safe to Pe. I do !!!!

Comment

Its not acne bump tho. Idk wat it is. But its not acne bump. I think i overdid my training a bit. I think its an inflamation wer blood pooled under d skin.

Comment

Its not acne bump tho. Idk wat it is. But its not acne bump. I think i overdid my training a bit. I think its an inflamation wer blood pooled under d skin.
            The best thing to do now is to dip your unit into "HOT" water.As "HOT" as your unit can take.I advise not using luke warm water as it won't be as effective.Try it and let us know!!!! Good luck!!!!

Comment

Here's a page you can study up on it.

Spots on the penis
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

It sounds like a blood blister. Would that be an accurate description of what you have?
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Yeah. It looks like a blood blister. I tried wrapping it with hot wash cloth and it sweled down a bit. Any other suggestions on how to get rid of it? And can i stil pe or shud i wait til its gone?

Comment

man ive had one for months and still pe
                    26/04/09

BPEL 6"
                    EG (mid) 4.75"
                    EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
                    EG ( mid) 5"
                    EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
                    2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Man u must b a trooper coz im scared to do anything to it coz im afraid that it may worsen or pop!

Comment

Thanks man. Wat u sugested works great. It went down a bit and doesnt hurt as much. My main concern now is can i stil pe even with this bump?

Comment

You should wait until it's completely healed or you can make it worse. Some suggestions for treatment include using a fine sterile needle on the edge of the blister to drain it. You should then apply some kind of covering and antibiotic to prevent infection.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks for the advice big al. But i dont want to stick a needle in there. I wil just wait. Sucks but wat can we do. This experience taught me that even tho ive been peing for 5 months, care and proper intensity shud b aplied. I guess i learned it the "hard" way

Comment

Thanks for the advice big al. But i dont want to stick a needle in there. I wil just wait. Sucks but wat can we do. This experience taught me that even tho ive been peing for 5 months, care and proper intensity shud b aplied. I guess i learned it the "hard" way
                              Sometimes the hard way is the best way of learning something

Comment

Working...
                              X