X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this before posting here!

If you are new to PE-

- It is highly recommended that you get a thorough check up to ensure that you have no preexisting conditions.

- Read the recommended beginner's material first: The PE Gym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner

- Use common sense and start conservatively- do not do the maximum number of recommended reps and avoid using too much intensity

- If you feel any type of pain or excessive discomfort stop! Do not try to train through it and do not try to force erections if you feel you've injured yourself. Doing so will just aggravate the injury and the anxiety you will likely experience will likely compound itself causing ED.

The typical human penis is a tough organ and you would have to go out of your way to hurt yourself. Despite that some men seem to do just that in an overzealous attempt at forcing size.

If you have a chronic injury and don't know the cause please seek medical attention. This is not a forum for providing medical advice and even if it were we would not be able to help much without accurate medical data.

If you are experiencing ED from overdoing or improperly performing PE, the best course of action is to rest, promote proper circulation without aggressive stimulation, and apply heat in intervals. It is also imperative that you do your best to avoid feeding into any anxieties- worrying about ED can sometimes be enough to cause ED on its own.

Unless you have a legitimate reason to believe that you have a specific chronic injury please refrain from posting guesses. This type of behavior is unproductive and fosters hysteria.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Well said, Big Al. I might add to this:

Those new to the exercises of Penis Enlargement.

PLEASE. Read and follow exactly, the structured routines that are written on these boards. These routines are designed to Prevent injury.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
    X