Routine help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine help

Something isnt right here, as you can see from my siggy, i gain about .25 every month, im not seeing gains and its already towards the end of september. What should i change in my routine?

The only PI's i have ever experienced are whether or not my penis grows from PE, thats the only thing i can rely on to tell whether or not im doing a good job.

Warm up 5 mins
    Stretch 7-10 mins
    Warm up 5 mins
    320 OK Jelq Strokes (2-3 sec ea) [increasing by 10 ea week]
    Cool down 1 minute

2 days on 1 day off

Should i jelq slower, jelq more? I dont THINK i should be jelqing less. I usually dont gain at all from jelqing little numbers, but i could be wrong.

Whatever the deal someone please help me. I know im being impatient but i cant really help it because like i said, i HAVE to rely on seeing gains to know if my jelqing is paying off. All other PI's fail me.

Thanks guys
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

Increase Heatup to 10-15 minutes minimum and increase stretch time to around 15-20 minutes.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
      Increase Heatup to 10-15 minutes minimum and increase stretch time to around 15-20 minutes.
      My NET heatup is 10 minutes. But i dont think increasing warmup time will do much (ive tried that in the past to no avail ).

You think i should stretch MORE?! Already with 7-10 mins of stretching my penis endures alot of stress. I can tell because the flaccid girth is smaller after a stretchign session. It looks quite a bit thinner and a little "shriveled" if you know what i mean. Im scared that may be damaging.

I always thought that jelqing was the problem in my routines.

Goal
      8"

Comment

You have gained 3/4" of erect length only stretching 7-10 minutes a day for 3 or four days a week - and you are complaining? As for PI's, what do you mean all the rest are failing you? if your pecker feels fine, you are getting good erections, and it is growing - hell you are right where you should be!! On the other hand, if you mean your pecker hurts or your erections are weak, that is a whole different can of worms. If your five minute warm up is real good, maybe leave it like it is and try doubling your stretches (instead of 30 second stretches try 60). Also, you don't mention any girth stats.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

You have gained 3/4" of erect length only stretching 7-10 minutes a day for 3 or four days a week - and you are complaining?
          Look closely at my signature, in particular the dates. It took me 7+ months to gain the .75 inches. I shouldve gained alot faster but something goes wrong every other month, and my gains stall. So in summary, i am a struggling "advanced" PE'er
          As for PI's, what do you mean all the rest are failing you? if your pecker feels fine, you are getting good erections, and it is growing - hell you are right where you should be!!
          I have gotten a 100% morning wood everyday since age 12. There hasnt been a SINGLE morning without 100% erection since. Thats why i cant rely on "morning wood PI's". At the same time, my flaccid has not changed much since starting 7 months ago. I cant use my flaccid as a PI tool either. Only my EL has changed
          try doubling your stretches (instead of 30 second stretches try 60).
          I already do that
          Also, you don't mention any girth stats.
          Thats because i dont care for any girth gains at the moment. If they come along, im not complaining, its just i ONLY want EL and FL right now. Thats the ONLY thing i am really "needing". EQ is no problem either, always 9.5-10, especially if i do a kegel

Goal
          8"

Comment

Again, some guys here would kill for your 3/4" in ONLY seven months. PI's are important, and because yours are positive, that means you can try more things. Seven to ten minutes of 60 second stretches means you aren't doing very many types of stretches. Or else you are only doing one set.

One set of 5 ways would take 3/4's of your routine time. Try three sets of 5 ways, along with three sets of rotaries would put at about 18 minutes. Even that is not much stretching. There is nothing wrong with going slow and easy, but since you seem to want more, the simple answer is do more.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

But i thought stretches didnt affect EL as much as jelqing does.

In addition to stretching for longer times, dont you think i should increase jelq reps at a quicker pace?

p.s. When i stretch, my hand muscles tire out quickly.. im gonna need to find a way for them to recover faster if im going to do more sets.

Goal
              8"

Comment

Use one hand to stretch, then use your other hand to assist it in stretching. Not only is the stretch better, but it takes some of the strain off of your main hand. Jelqing at low erection level works the length more than girth, opposite with higher erection levels. Stretches are the main way to increase length. About jelqs, slow strokes are crucial. I would suggest increasing your stretching routine and keep jelqs where they are. See how your penis responds to the new work load.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

ANd if it responds well?

Then what should i do?

Goal
                  8"

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post
                    ANd if it responds well?

Then what should i do?
                    Um...Keep doing it?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

My NET heatup is 10 minutes. But i dont think increasing warmup time will do much (ive tried that in the past to no avail ).

You think i should stretch MORE?! Already with 7-10 mins of stretching my penis endures alot of stress. I can tell because the flaccid girth is smaller after a stretchign session. It looks quite a bit thinner and a little "shriveled" if you know what i mean. Im scared that may be damaging.

I always thought that jelqing was the problem in my routines.
                      You know from PM's and post of your that i have read it sounds like you get really great expansion and nice plumpness. I would increase the warm ups to 20-25 minnutes. You got a gift, your growing fast! However stoppages of growth are normal.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

You got a gift, your growing fast
                        I hear that alot but i dont believe it myself. I gained .75 in 7 months, whereas quite a few others gain .5+ in 1 month.

Kingpole, yourself you gained a heck of a lot more than i did in a MUCH shorter period.

Ive tried everything from increasing warmups - jelqing more - stretching more. Less on all of them even.

But i cant find a "sweet spot" where i grow fastest

Goal
                        8"

Comment

I hear that alot but i dont believe it myself. I gained .75 in 7 months, whereas quite a few others gain .5+ in 1 month.

Kingpole, yourself you gained a heck of a lot more than i did in a MUCH shorter period.

Ive tried everything from increasing warmups - jelqing more - stretching more. Less on all of them even.

But i cant find a "sweet spot" where i grow fastest
                          Take the competition factor out of it. PE is not a contest. Everyman has dis sisimular results. Im but a handful that grew fast. Ypur growth pattern is ideal small increments but on a consistant scale. .75 in 7 months is a fast rate of growth. You need patience. Let patience work her perfect work.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Alright well, im still on 340 strokes now (2-3 secs ea)

Think i should bump it up to 400? JP's 90 day routine advocates 200 reps (400 strokes). I think my penis can handle it.

Goal
                            8"

Comment

Do you want to make your dick grow or do you want to match KP or someone else's Progress rate? Forget about everyone else's growth rate and concentrate on yours. You're doing great though I'm not trying to convinve you. If you aren't happy with where you are at and what you are doing, CHANGE SOMETHING, but I'm sure you won't be happy at all and even more bothered if you change a positive program for what may turn out to be a negative one.
                              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
                              X