I need some help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help!!

so yeh I have what you call..like peyronies or whatever..its extremely mild it doesnt curve that much but it hurts at times,I absolutly hate it and I was wonderin if there is any kind of excersise I can do to get rid of the curve and such,like if not that are there some sort of vitamens and such???

god!I HAVE to get rid of this...its driving me CRAZY!!!

what can I do about it?

Originally posted by hardhitter777 View Post
    so yeh I have what you call..like peyronies or whatever..its extremely mild it doesnt curve that much but it hurts at times,I absolutly hate it and I was wonderin if there is any kind of excersise I can do to get rid of the curve and such,like if not that are there some sort of vitamens and such???

god!I HAVE to get rid of this...its driving me CRAZY!!!

what can I do about it?
    There are no doctors here, though there is a large knowledge base. Most of us here would tell you right away that if there is pain, YOU SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY and that would be my advice.
    Secondary to that, many men who have similiar bends and curves have shown progress in correction by doing PE and even using a stretcher. I reitterate though, that even when we do PE, we regard PAIN as a symptom requiring medical attention so since you have pain, you should see a doctor!!
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

thanx much aprecaited

but the pain isnt from jelqing or excersising

its just I guiss from whackin off as a kid too much ehh anyways
      guiss ill see me a doc now

Comment

Originally posted by hardhitter777 View Post
        thanx much aprecaited

but the pain isnt from jelqing or excersising

its just I guiss from whackin off as a kid too much ehh anyways
        guiss ill see me a doc now
        It doesn't matter what you attribute the pain too (sorry for bluntness) PAIN is VERY BAD and may or may not be something serious, but your tool is too important to risk it.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

yeh I know,I know what it is and the pain isnt too much of a worry they said I should just see a doc if it is TOO painful

Comment

thanx agian ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X