Stretching question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching question

Hey, I currently do 10 stretches, 30 seconds each stretch. My question is, should I release the stretch after 30 seconds, take a small break, and then stretch in a different direction, or after the 30 seconds keep holding the stretch and just switch directions, not letting go of the stretch, until I complete all 10?
    Start (7/27/2015)

NBPEL: 5.5, BPEL: 6
    EG: 4.75

Goal:
    NBPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5.5

According to the JP90 routine;

Grasp your warmed up FLACCID, (Try and stay as flaccid as you can for these stretching exercises, less than 30% erection is ideal) penis between the thumb and first finger at the base. Palm toward belly. Stretch out slightly and do what are called "Helicopter Shakes." Using your wrist, swing your penis around in a circle, about 5 revs per second for a quick count of 20. (kind of like twirling a key chain)

Grasp your penis behind the glans in the O.K. grip palm down and stretch to the left holding the stretch against the theigh.
    While holding this stretch, do 25 quick Kegels. (count to 25)
    Next, while still holding the stretch, pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.
    Try to rub your hand across your belly as you do these.

Return to the base and repeat "Helicopter Shakes". It will be easier to do now, as your flaccid length will be longer. This will get the blood back into the glans.
    I would suggest doing heli's between stretches. If not, at least a few seconds to let circulation back into the glans.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Okay, do you think 10 stretches per routine is enough, or too much?
      Start (7/27/2015)

NBPEL: 5.5, BPEL: 6
      EG: 4.75

Goal:
      NBPEL: 6.5
      EG: 5.5

Comment

As I am sure you have read, PE is very individualized. What is good for you, will only be know by "listening" to your body and adjusting appropriately.

That being said, 30 sec. per stretch is a good starting point for beginners in their conditioning stage. That's exactly what I did, but I did 5 way directionals, exactly as described in JP90 as posted above (circles and heli's included).

So if it works for you, and there is no discomfort or lingering soreness, go with it!
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
        X