Jelqing beginner and frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing beginner and frustrated

I am having a frustrating time jelqing. For some reason I lose my half erection while jelqing and then my cock starts turtling. Is it common to lose your chub as you jelq? Normally i just get my chub back and begin again, but it gets frustrating.

Not sure, for me it would be the opposite, would get too hard.

Comment

Strangetimes - That's actually a fairly common issue among beginners. Nothing to worry about, though it can be very frustrating. With time and experience, you will gain better control of your erection level.

In the meantime, a few "pleasurable" strokes thrown in, and making sure your grip isn't too tight, will definitely help.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I'm a beginner as well and at first I didn't have that problem. I found myself getting hard so I had to wait until it would subside. Now when I jelq I have a hard time as well getting hard but your not suppose to have a full erection when jelqing. So when I go to do my jelqs I get it hard at around 40%. So don't get frustrated just hang in there and hope you continue with your journey.

Comment

I will be continuing, that's mainly the reason why I am here. I am fine with my cock size, my problem has been keeping erections without stimulation. I believe that's why I have a hard time holding a chubby during jelqs. If I am not beating my cock it goes limp lol. I believe it's a bad side effect of too much masturbation over the last 20 years. I've read that this helps with my issue, i just wasn't sure if anyone else has the issue as well. Kind of sucks because I will get a good 10 to 15 jelqs and then I am turteling lol, so it is taking me a lot longer to finish my PE.

I used to have erections that wouldn't go down no matter what, would like to get close to those days again lol.

Thanks for all the replies.

Comment

Use the over hand grip and let the outside of your palm graze your head to help with stimulation. In between jelqs try holding a kegel. Apply lots of lube as well. I can't seem to hold a full boner while trying to measure, more embarrassing while I'm putting on a condom. I've only been jelqing for a month so I hope that it will help the problem.
            BPEL Tracker:
            6.1 6.2
            6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5

Comment

I hear you betterpleasure. My stiffy will go away quick if I'm not stroking it. Pretty annoying, so I am hoping these PE's can keep my cock nice and stiff without worrying about losing it.

Comment

The sticky at the top of this section on jelqing addresses this and other issues.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I have the reverse problem too - get too erect so I have to wait for it to subside abit before resuming. This makes my pe longer too.

Comment

Thanks rbi99!

Comment

Working...
                    X