What is my girth measurement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is my girth measurement?

Measuring length is easy enough. You push the ruler as close to the pubic bone as possible, and measure to the tip of the penis, job done. But girth is a whole other ball game. What are the rules for measuring girth the right way? Some people say you are supposed to measure the widest part of your penis. Others say it's the middle of the shaft. Some people say that you should measure the most narrow part and the most wide part and get an average from those two measurements.

So, these are my measurements:

Right under the glands: 4,8"
    Right under the circumcision scar: 5"
    Right on the middle of the shaft: 5.2"
    About one inch from the base: 5.8"
    At the most bottom part of the base: 6.3"

I want to be able to compare myself with the average sizes, but what measurement should I use? I mean, there is a pretty big difference between 4,8" and 6,3".
    Is there a "right way" to measure girth so that you can compare yourself?

Thanks!

From what I've seen, most people use the MSEG or mid shaft erect girth. But which ever you choose to use, stay with it throughout your PE journey. this will give you an accurate idea of your progress.
    God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
    Robin Williams
    Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
    Barbara Bush

Comment

Midshaft. Anything else is kidding yourself and is really just your 'shape'.
      Length: Don't care
      Girth: 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 5.0 5.1 5.2

Comment

typically people us MEG - Midshaft Erect Girth.

However, if you're working your girth and you're attempting to make your penis less of a tapered shaft you'll want to take all of these measurements and track them.

Comment

Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

I state mine as MSEG even though I'm the same general shape as you. Some guys don't like it but I do. Its like a vaginal wedge, you can keep working it in deeper and deeper vs just working the tip until shez ready for the girth.
            :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

your tappered like me took a while for me to figure out what to go with then I decided it was important to document each

Comment

Working...
              X