Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin Tearing (Moderately URGENT)

Guys,

This has never happened to me before. I am uncut, and there is a part of the foreskin that joins the glans to the prepuce that's beginning to tear. Basically, when I get a near max or max erection and I pull back the foreskin (thereby exposing the glans), the part of the skin that starts from the glans and runs down (along the shaft) to join the prepuce (which is now somewhere stretched around the mid-shaft) is noticeably tearing. And of course, it hurts and has me concerned.

My routine for what its worth is as follows:
    1On/1Off

On:
    20 mins warmup
    4x30 second stretching in each of the cardinal directions
    5 minutes of rotary stretches (2:30 clockwise, and 2:30 counter clockwise)
    5 mins warmup
    17 mins, one handed stretch jelqs at 30-50% erections.
    80 Vjeqls
    35 mins of edging

Off :
    20 mins warmup
    35 mins edging

My hypothesis is that edging is causing my skin tears to happen, and it seems to be getting worse. Id still like to continue with the rest of my routine, because the pain only happens while edging. Any Thoughs? Advice? Id really appreciate this!!!

EDIT: I can't fix the spelling error in my thread title can I?

I corrected the spelling.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Hey nsf well i would consider this to be a p.e. related injury and usually the best medicine for these types of injuries is down time. I would recommend probably about a 5-7 day break from p.e. to let the skin heal and also you might chance your jelqing lube to suave Vitamin E because this aids in skin healing and it helps to prevent large stretch marks and injuries of this sort. And if you are concerned that you might loose any gains that you have seen by taking a week off dont be because i was to. I had to go on vacation and take a week off because i couldnt do it with relatives sleeping in the same hotel room as me lol. but anyway i wouldnt be too worried about it because when i started p.e. after my week break i not only didnt loose anything i actually gained like 2/16'' on my length down time is growing time so i would definatly suggest a week off and applying some vitamin E lotion/oil to your unit while your taking your down time that should hopefully do the trick
      Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
      9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
      10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
      11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
      12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
      1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Firstly, the obvious treatment for this would be giving your little buddy a little break.

I'm pretty bad when it comes to questions on foreskin, as I'm circumsised so I lack the first-hand experience.

What erection level do you jelq etc. at? Keep it below 70% at all times, and stretch with a flaccid!

Make sure your warming up and down well.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Begginers routine stop over doing it!Look at jps the 90 day routine!

Comment

It sounds like similar symptoms to when my friends 'snapped their banjo' so to speak whilst having sex. It sounds like the skin is being stretched. Maybe you should do some routine to increase the elastication of your foreskin.

If it's only when you're edging at a full blown erection then I see no need to rest it unless it's causing you persistent pain.
            Last edited by Cult; 11-18-2009, 02:12 PM.
            1 Dec '09 (NEW)
            BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
            MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
            EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
            EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
            MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Originally posted by Cult View Post
              It sounds like similar symptoms to when my friends 'snapped their banjo' so to speak whilst having sex. It sounds like the skin is being stretched. Maybe you should do some routine to increase the elastication of your foreskin.

If it's only when you're edging at a full blown erection then I see no need to rest it unless it's causing you persistent pain.
              If you know of such a foreskin stretching routine, let me know . Yeah, i will lay off on the edging for a bit. I will see on my on days if jelqing and stretching are causing me pain. It hasn't been a problem so far.

Comment

Originally posted by LookAlive View Post
                Firstly, the obvious treatment for this would be giving your little buddy a little break.

I'm pretty bad when it comes to questions on foreskin, as I'm circumsised so I lack the first-hand experience.

What erection level do you jelq etc. at? Keep it below 70% at all times, and stretch with a flaccid!

Make sure your warming up and down well.
                I do keep it below 70%, and my stretches are at or very near flaccid, and i do follow up with a warm-down for 10 mins on my ON days. Sorry I did explain this clearer.

Comment

Hey guys,

I wanted to know if what I am saying is utter BS or there's a ring of truth around it:

My hypothesis is that my penis is trying to "grow" in length, but is being restricted by the foreskin (I am Uncircumcised), and this is what has caused my tear to happen. Here are the reasons that make me suspect this:

1. The tear has happened in the part of the foreskin that connects from the underside of the glans to the underside of the mid shaft, once the foreskin is pulled back, like in the case of maximum erection. This piece of skin runs along the axis of the shaft.

2. Ive noticed a slight increase in the length of my erect penis. From 6.5" BPEL to around 6.75 BPEL.

3. This tear has happened recently when I started PE'ing and more specifically when I started edging. This hasn't happened to me before.

My claim here is that my penis grew from 6.5 to 6.75, now it wants to grow more but is being restricted by the foreskin. As the battle continues, the penis tears its way through the foreskin in an attempt to detach itself from it. I hope that I am wrong in saying that foreskin can be restricting for my penis.

Do any of the members have any insight on this matter? Also, if any uncut members have PE'd and didn't believe that foreskin was restricting their gains, I'd really want to hear what they have to say.

Thanks a lot,

Comment

Originally posted by NSF001 View Post
                    Hey guys,

I wanted to know if what I am saying is utter BS or there's a ring of truth around it:

My hypothesis is that my penis is trying to "grow" in length, but is being restricted by the foreskin (I am Uncircumcised), and this is what has caused my tear to happen. Here are the reasons that make me suspect this:

1. The tear has happened in the part of the foreskin that connects from the underside of the glans to the underside of the mid shaft, once the foreskin is pulled back, like in the case of maximum erection. This piece of skin runs along the axis of the shaft.

2. Ive noticed a slight increase in the length of my erect penis. From 6.5" BPEL to around 6.75 BPEL.

3. This tear has happened recently when I started PE'ing and more specifically when I started edging. This hasn't happened to me before.

My claim here is that my penis grew from 6.5 to 6.75, now it wants to grow more but is being restricted by the foreskin. As the battle continues, the penis tears its way through the foreskin in an attempt to detach itself from it. I hope that I am wrong in saying that foreskin can be restricting for my penis.

Do any of the members have any insight on this matter? Also, if any uncut members have PE'd and didn't believe that foreskin was restricting their gains, I'd really want to hear what they have to say.

Thanks a lot,
                    Do you hold the forskin back when ypou jelq? Also you describe a very common problem tearing forskin. You need to see a doctor for this im afraid. As far as serious goes i don't think it is. I have heard of guys completely tearing thier forskins while having sex. The fact that your penis is growing may be the reason. This is one of the reasons i think even un-cut men should use a good oil based lube. Try bio oil to heal it.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

here is some reafing homework perhaps this would help you.

<LI class="g w0">The tip of my foreskin keeps tearing

Just lately, when having sex with my girlfriend, the tip of my foreskin (penis, I am uncut) keeps tearing. There is no blood but it is a little painfu...
                      The tip of my foreskin keeps tearing - Cached - Similar -

<LI class="g w0">Foreskin getting minor splits after sex! >> Medical Questions ...

6 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Oct 22, 2008
                      i just had the same thing, drunk sex with my partner, who was on top when it happened, i got quite a large tear on my foreskin and yeah ...
                      Health >> Medical Questions, Weight Loss, Pregnancy, Drugs, Health InsuranceMen's HealthPenile Disorders - Cached - Similar - Retracting the foreskin on my penis hurts.‎ - 2 posts - Apr 13, 2009
                      Tearing around foreskin‎ - 4 posts - Jan 3, 2009
                      noncircum penis foreskin red and tearing‎ - 3 posts - Nov 10, 2008
                      torn forskin‎ - 3 posts - Jan 16, 2008
                      More results from steadyhealth.com

<LI class="g w0">Foreskin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The frenulum may also tear during intercourse. Phimosis is a condition when the foreskin of an adult cannot be retracted properly. ...
                      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin - Cached - Similar -

<LI class="g w0">Phimosis & Ballooning

As for the foreskins of intact men tearing, this is probablynot uncommon. In particular

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Just lately, when having sex with my girlfriend, the tip of my foreskin (penis, I am uncut) keeps tearing. There is no blood but it is a little painfu...

<LI class="g w0">Foreskin getting minor splits after sex! >> Medical Questions ...

i just had the same thing, drunk sex with my partner, who was on top when it happened, i got quite a large tear on my foreskin and yeah ...
                        Health >> Medical Questions, Weight Loss, Pregnancy, Drugs, Health Insurance Men's Health Penile Disorders - Cached - Similar - Retracting the foreskin on my penis hurts.‎ - 2 posts - Apr 13, 2009

The frenulum may also tear during intercourse. Phimosis is a condition when the foreskin of an adult cannot be retracted properly. ...

As for the foreskins of intact men tearing, this is probablynot uncommon. In particular

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post

Health >> Medical Questions, Weight Loss, Pregnancy, Drugs, Health Insurance Men's Health Penile Disorders - Cached - Similar - Retracting the foreskin on my penis hurts.‎ - 2 posts - Apr 13, 2009

KP,

As always many thanks for the reading links. I will apply plenty of Vit E and will try not to get over 30% Erections, and see if it fixes the problem. If it doesnt help, I will go to the doctor. Now if you think that maybe the growing penis is causing this problem. The only solutions I can see (if I still want to PE to increase size) are:

a) Circumcision (I'd really prefer not to do it)
                          b) Exercise to stretch foreskin. Particularly stretch based workouts.

Do you know if such workouts exist and have been done by others with some success?

Thanks

Comment

hi NFS001,

Try searching the forum for 'Foreskin restoration'

Not because you need to restore your foreskin, but presumably routines for increasing amount of skin or skin elasticity will be beneficial.

Cult
                            Last edited by Cult; 11-20-2009, 06:53 AM.
                            1 Dec '09 (NEW)
                            BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
                            MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                            EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                            EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
                            MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Working...
                            X