After JP's90, what should i do ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After JP's90, what should i do ???

Jp's90 is a great routine, i have better sex and larger flaccid, harder erection after 1 week But what should i do after finished JP90, so to see real GAINS, which routine ??? some thing more advanced , and 1 more thing, do you think i'm able to gain 0.4 inches (1 cm or just 0.5 cm) in length after 3 months doing jp's90 ???

Hi tlannh

I just finished the Jp90 but also use the bathmate as well i gained 0.5 EL and 0.3 EG and my EQ is really picked up my partner has told me its feeling a lot bigger witch helps me feel good about my self

most people say if your making gains keep doing it till they stop so im just going to keep doing the JP90 till the gains stop and maybe take up hanging
    once my girth gets to 5.5 im just going to focus on making my self longer

anyway mate all the best and enjoy your PEing
    DirtyNerd
    Last edited by DirtyNerd; 10-29-2013, 09:51 AM.
    Start Stats
    27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
    5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
    Current stats

6.9 BPEL
    5.4 MEG

Year Goal
    7.0 BPEL
    5.5 MSEG

Comment

my girth now is 5.5 too, i think i will go for the pro extender, or the bibhanger

Comment

i was using the bathmate the other day for 30mins and my girth got up to 5.8 med and 6.1 base was bloody nuts :P stayed huge all day but then the next day went back to normal

i was thinking the bibhanger or a extender my self think hanging gives you gains faster but just need to be careful

good luck with the gains mate hopefully your a fast gainer
        Start Stats
        27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
        5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
        Current stats

6.9 BPEL
        5.4 MEG

Year Goal
        7.0 BPEL
        5.5 MSEG

Comment

Good job on your gains! I haven't seen any in my flaccid hang doing the JP 90 Routine and I only been doing it for almost 7 weeks. I hope my flaccid hang gets there cause right now it's not that great.

Comment

Working...
          X