Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Newbies jelq hard how hard do they jelq????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Newbies jelq hard how hard do they jelq????

I was wondering when all the newbies say they jelq hard how hard do they actually jelq?

Much, much harder then when they jack off (in my case :S)

Comment

Who is jelqing hard and why are they jelqing hard? Use a lite grip!!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Which I will be doing!
        Last edited by Johnlocke; 11-19-2009, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Intensity is something that has to be built up to. It's been my experience that these guys [esp. newbies] that are hurting themselves are doing so by using way too much intensity or by doing things they have no reason doing (e.g.- bends, twists, "Mummy Clamps", or whatever controversial exercise is the flavor of the week).

If you want to gain, start light and build up in intensity and volume slowly over time. By increasing your workload slowly you'll maintain a steady but surefire path to progress while very likely avoiding injury. Try to rush it and you'll likely get hurt.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Basically if you can feel the pressure within your unit you are squeezing too hard. Jelqing with a hard grip will cause more harm than good, I know that newbies do gain going directly against this but it will be at a cost. When you Jelq with a light grip you are gently stretching tissues and moving more blood through your unit to produce more vascularity by enlarging and even creating new blood vessels. When you use a hard grip and high intensity you are overstretching and bursting blood vessels inside your unit. This will lead to loss of future gains due to the formation of scar tissue, btw scar tissue cannot grow.

Edema also is a sign that either too much pressure is being applied or your workout time needs to be shortened, this can be confused as growth but I guarantee it's not. Edema is caused by the blood vessels leaking under the skin and can eventually cause poor circulation within your unit. Please stick with the less approach, this is your unit we talking about here, don't risk injury to your most prized organ because it simply isn't worth it.

Comment

It's very good to hear all of this great free advice at the PE GYM. As some of you already know, I sprinted from the gates back in August/September and miraculously did not injure myself. I took a few weeks of deconditioning time and have just finished my second week. The jelqing issue is still one that makes me uncertain. I prefer to dry jelq, but I feel I squeeze too hard. When I soften up my grip, I feel that I'm work working hard enough. I appreciate Kingpole's & Big Al's words and will definitely lighten the grip when exercising later.

Good luck all!

Thanks PE Gym
              November 17, 2009 January 19, 2010
              5 15/16" BPEL 6" BPEL
              4 2/5" EG 4 1/2" EG

March 4, 2010
              6" BPEL
              4 1/2" EG Top
              4 3/4" EG Mid
              5 1/4" EG Base
              6 1/2" BPSFL

Comment

Originally posted by tereva View Post
                It's very good to hear all of this great free advice at the PE GYM. As some of you already know, I sprinted from the gates back in August/September and miraculously did not injure myself. I took a few weeks of deconditioning time and have just finished my second week. The jelqing issue is still one that makes me uncertain. I prefer to dry jelq, but I feel I squeeze too hard. When I soften up my grip, I feel that I'm work working hard enough. I appreciate Kingpole's & Big Al's words and will definitely lighten the grip when exercising later.

Good luck all!

Thanks PE Gym
                For someone starting out using some form of lubrication will make it a lot easier, especially if you're having trouble getting a light grip.
                One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Truthfully when a person starts PE He needs to develop a new frame of reference.
                  By that I mean this,we are so conditioned to having things happen in an instant.
                  Instant rice,popcorn whatever.Everything is geared to instant gratification
                  Than you have these adds promising "Get 3 inches in three weeks".
                  PE is not like that.It is a process.It takes time and effort.
                  Sure some gain faster than others but it still takes time.
                  The rewards of our labor come in increments,not instant inches.
                  But they all add up over time
                  The problem is, that someone new to PE sees someone routine or advanced exercise
                  their doing and start doing something they are not conditioned for.
                  A warning sign should come on"Injury ahead if you proceed'
                  But They proceed with much gusto,and wonder why they got got injured
                  PE should be a healthy habit, not an injurious assault.
                  Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I spent three months reading up on p.e. from multiple sites before I started back in 2003. I started out slowly and methodically and built up my jelqing and kegeling over a three month period. I didn't add the stretching until month four. I spent 20 minutes warming up before each jelqing session. I didn't want to injure my penis. I'm still having too much fun with it.
                    Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                    Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                    Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                    Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                    February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                    June '13 BPFLS 11"
                    January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                    December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Originally posted by tereva View Post

Good luck all!

Thanks PE Gym
                      Thanks for the kind words
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                      X