Jelq speed - erection help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq speed - erection help

Over the summer i tried jelqing slow (5 sec strokes) but i got no gains from that, however i think its probably because i did so very few strokes, 80.

I tend to lose alot of my erection with slow jelqing, and it goes almost to 0%

But when i do fast jelqing (2 secs), i am able to maintain my erection a little better. This is the style of jelqing im on currently.

===

Right now im ready to try slow jelqing again in order to see if i can start gaining again (theyve stopped AGAIN! ) But i need to know if they are truly better than fast jelqing, and how i can keep my erection up.

Thanks
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

By jelging slower you keep a good stretch on the corpuscles longer which should net greater gains. If faster jelging maintains your erection better then try to find that perfect medium between 2 and 5 seconds where you can maintain a good 40-60% erection. If its 2-3 seconds go with it and eventually your unit will be accustomed to maintaining that erection level, this is when you can slow it down a bit and eventually I'm sure you can work yourself up to a 5 second jelg rate without losing the erection. On another note, I've had decent success with a flaccid jelg myself so don't discount a slower jelg with a lower erection level altogether either.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Guys, with the low erection % jelq did you find it helped mainly length?

Comment

Yes in fact i attribute all my EL gains from jelqing. Stretching only tipped my FL a bit.
        On another note, I've had decent success with a flaccid jelg myself so don't discount a slower jelg with a lower erection level altogether either.
        Did you gain EL or FL from flaccid jelqs? And how did you manage to push any blood around with flaccid jelqs? They seem so worthless to me.

Goal
        8"

Comment

Length for me Pegasus......................Both trex, its partly what pushed me over 7. It takes a liberal amount of lube but its basically the same only you have to use a smaller ok grip. Also I found I couldn't do as many comfortably as I could with 40-60% erection.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Both trex, its partly what pushed me over 7. It takes a liberal amount of lube but its basically the same only you have to use a smaller ok grip.
            Does that mean that your session looks like this:

Part erect jelqs
            Losing erection jelqs
            Flaccid jelqs until finish

Or did you restimulate to get an erection again? Also how many secs were your strokes and how many strokes did you do?

Also I found I couldn't do as many comfortably as I could with 40-60% erection.
            So are you saying flaccid jelqs tire you out quicker than regular ones?

Goal
            8"

Comment

Actually they were all flaccid during those routines, that was my intent through advice from KP. I couldn't do as many because of irritability to my unit, it felt worked harder with flaccid jelgs than with semi-erect jelgs.

Comment

WOW super interesting!

So you got gains because flaccid jelqs > regular jelqs?! HMMMMMM. Thats a booster for me. I always get a little mad when my peeper goes flaccid because i dont feel it gets as good of a workout.

You think that next time i workout, i should just jelq semi-erect until it goes flaccid and continue to flaccid jelq until the end?

Since thats what you did right?

Goal
                8"

Comment

Are you going lightly when you jelq slowly? You need to use a very light grip when you jelq slow, otherwise you could overdo it. I find that I only lose my erection when I'm jelqing because either: a) I'm wired on coffee, or b) my grip is too tight. Usually good jelqs increase my erection and I need to lay off and let it subside.
                  Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                  :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Gripping too tight may very well be my problem :/...

And to think ive been doing it for over 7 months.. lol.

Every time i workout however, i genuinely try to grip lightly to induce erection, but i end up gripping tight because i dont feel much blood moving around and i feel im not doing much when i grip light.

^ However at the same time i lose my erection fast so that my be the problem.. lol ironic.

Goal
                    8"

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Yep!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I have this "problem" with almost every jelq session. But, I think, this is more of an issue with low-EQ-jelqing just not feeling as good as high-EQ-jelqing than anything else. We're all trained through many years to wank off, let's face it, and so, whether we want to or not, with our hand on our penis we subconsciously want to reach that oh-yeah-feels-good level, which, of course, comes with a full-fledged erection. And constant stimulation to the glans and the skin just under it, which, as we all know, is more or less avoided with jelqing.

My EQ always fluctuates no matter what grip I use while jelqing. What do I do? I just remind myself that this isn't about feeling good; that comes later. This is about concentration. And I finish my set.

Comment

BUt should i do flaccid jelqing when i go flaccid or try to restimulate?

Goal
                          8"

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post
                            Gripping too tight may very well be my problem :/...

And to think ive been doing it for over 7 months.. lol.

Every time i workout however, i genuinely try to grip lightly to induce erection, but i end up gripping tight because i dont feel much blood moving around and i feel im not doing much when i grip light.

^ However at the same time i lose my erection fast so that my be the problem.. lol ironic.
                            Yeah, it sounds like you are going too hard. I know what you mean about squeezing tight because you don't feel anything happening in there. But it really takes a lot less pressure to move the blood around than you would think. You should be aiming for engorgement caused by many light reps, not engorgement caused by a few tight reps. Please tell me if this doesn't make any sense to you.
                            Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                            :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

You make sense except for hte engorgement part.

What do you mean by many light reps engorging myu penis? I can barely see a blood bulge from light reps.

Goal
                              8"

Comment

Working...