Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you gain from just manual stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you gain from just manual stretching?

Hey guys. I've been doing PE for about 3 months now. I've gained about 1/4 of an inch so far. I'm happy about my gains. Been doing jelqing/stretching. But I was wondering if I could gain length just from stretching because jelqing has been becoming kind of a hassle lately. I've been trying to conserve my energy by not jerking off at all but in order for me to jelq I need to jerk/edge before because I get a boner way to easily and it's hard to keep it at a semi-erection in order for me to do the exercise properly. With stretching I don't have 2 worry about that and was wondering if I could gain just from stretching?

I've been doing the helicopter stretches. 30 seconds each angle. I've also been doing a kind of "hang" exercise stretch where I am stretching my dick downwards and use my hand as dead weight to stretch it out for about 6 minutes. I notice that seems to stretch it pretty good. So yea I was wondering if anyone out there has gotten any gains just from stretches like this.

Stretching IS for length.

Jelqing helps with EQ, just follow your PIs.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

That's all I've been doing

Check out the sig..
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Working...
      X