Frustrated with girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated with girth

So I've done PE pretty seriously starting from Sept 2013 this year. I dedicated 1 to 1.5 hrs on a regimen. Switched back and forth between 5 - 2 and 2 - 1 workout schemes, and decided that 2 - 1 suited me the best.

My girth has not increased at all and I'm struggling with PE, feeling like I could be that small % of people for whom PE doesn't work at all.

With only 4.5 inches of girth (and my gf is about as tall as I am), I'm really insecure about my ability to please her and have taken to PE as a means of redeeming that.

I find v jelqing really uncomfortable and have stuck to jelqing (average 150 times per session) thus far

1) What do I change to realize my goals?

In doing my 3 sets of 150, I break it down into mini sets of 10 to jelq at 80-90%. After doing 10, I'm not really satisfied with EQ and have to masturbate a little to get my EQ back up.

2) Should I change this? I could yank away till 50 to have a more "intense" workout without rest but I feel diminishing returns even going for 15 at a time.

Sorry for the word vomit everyone. I'm just really discouraged and kind of sad. I'd like to grow into the kind of lover that my girlfriend will want to stay with forever and I know that I'm not lasting long enough, being big enough for her.

Any help would really be appreciated

You are barely beginning, not so many people gain before 3 or even 6 months especially girth-wise, so keep practicing and don't give up, PE is a long term commitment.

Also you sound so unhappy with your girth, it is average and you should be able to pleasure your partner easily with it, Actually, its YOU who will please her and not your penis, unlike contrary belief, woman like men and not just penises, and you can learn how to be better you for both of your benefit on this site too, just browse the Woman's Perspective Forum and/or visit http://www.thepassionatewife.com/ and learn as much as you can all while you are enhancing your already good to go penis.

As for your routine, I strongly recommend you follow a beginner's routine for at least 90 days before you decide to change anything, and for some, less is more, so maybe you may want to subtract instead of adding to your routine.

Best of Luck.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Breathe.
      I was in your spot not too long ago. jelq at 80% like you have been, but do it slowly. jelq with palm face down, and dig your first two fingers into that bottom "vein" and jelq up slowly while kegeling for 5 seconds. remove middle finger and press down still with pointer as you get to your gland. girth is more about technique and less is more. stick to it, and keep posting on here for motivation. im in a slump now, but so many success stories that I know i'm going to hit my goals, or cervix, nahmsayin?!? ;]

good luck and BREATHE and relax and have fun! if you stick to it, you will gain!

LoLz

oh, and warm up for at least 10 min and edge after your routines without bustin. keeps the bud plump.
      nbpel: 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0!
      Girth: 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

Comment

Thanks both of you for talking me down from my meltdown.

You're right I'm definitely expecting too much with only 2 months into working out. I'll keep up the work and take the advice to heart.

Comment

You don't even need a penis to satisfy your GF; unless she believes she must have a big penis to have satisfaction.
          Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
          King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by chairmanmaow View Post
            Thanks both of you for talking me down from my meltdown.

You're right I'm definitely expecting too much with only 2 months into working out. I'll keep up the work and take the advice to heart.
            Yeah, 2 months isn't even a blip on the screen...this shit takes YEARS...especially if you want both a really big dick and one that works too...deformation is a slow process...be patient .
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

you are on the right track to obtaining your ideal penis for yourself but for now try to get past any insecurities man. You are fine just as you are and you really should realize that.

Comment

TRY to keep a positive attitude. Stress is a killer of gains believe me. Hopefully you are 18 or over. Make sure to keep to the beginners menu before trying anything "tricky" by the way. Like Denny Said, takes time,,,,LOTS AND LOTS. But stick with it and you will be writing about your gains and not your insecurities! :-)
                Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

if she likes you then your already the kind of lover that she will want to be with forever. I dont know if you have gone there yet but if you havent then dont ask your girl penis questions. Try not to focus on your penis in your relationship. We all have one and they are all very simular what makes you unique is you and thats whats going to make the difference to her. Concentrate on You as a person and your relationship. No problem with doing PE for yourself but dont do it because you think you dont already have enough to satisfy your woman.

Comment

Be consistent.

I have been PE-ing on and off for nearly 2 years and I have never done more than 200 jelqs in a single day so you may want to slow down a bit. I wouldn't have dreamed of doing more than 50-75 jelqs in my first month or two. Someone above mentioned that "less is more" and that is definitely true in some cases.

Good luck and enjoy the progression!
                    Jrems

Comment

Just adding to what these guys have said - being only a couple of months in I wouldn't sweat things at all. For some, girth is very hard to gain so you may have to work away at it for a long time. Keep experimenting with workout frequency, number of reps and intensity until you find a combination that works best for you.

Good luck
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

forthelolz mate, you've got some REAL good girth gains there, good shit!

Slowing down your jelqs and concentrating on getting a good amount of pressure (read: good, not ridiculously high, yo uneed to judge this) feels pretty effective to me, though I'm yet to see significant results.

The v jelqs feel uncomfortable for me unless I use plenty of lube which may help you. V's have a good reputation for girth so I'd suggest trying to stick with the JP90 layout rather than focussing on traditional jelqs. You may also want to try them on a slightly lower erection level as I find that 80%-90% can be too much to feel any compression (whereas this is fine for traditional jelqs).

go with what works for you, but don't write off an exercise cos it doesn't feel amazing the first couple of weeks you try it.
                        Length: Don't care
                        Girth: 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 5.0 5.1 5.2

Comment

its been a huge boost of encouragement to get so much wisdom and support from you guys. sorry i've been mia, i've actually been with the gf and took two sick days (lol) just to spend more time with her

after reading what everyone has said i made the decision to stick to JP90, buy a stealth for men to wear, and edge post-workouts.

just finished day 2 and i'm hoping that if i put faith in the tried and true system, i'll be on the right track to get the girth gains i want.

Comment

Originally posted by forthelolz View Post
                            Breathe.
                            I was in your spot not too long ago. jelq at 80% like you have been, but do it slowly. jelq with palm face down, and dig your first two fingers into that bottom "vein" and jelq up slowly while kegeling for 5 seconds. remove middle finger and press down still with pointer as you get to your gland. girth is more about technique and less is more. stick to it, and keep posting on here for motivation. im in a slump now, but so many success stories that I know i'm going to hit my goals, or cervix, nahmsayin?!? ;]

good luck and BREATHE and relax and have fun! if you stick to it, you will gain!

LoLz

oh, and warm up for at least 10 min and edge after your routines without bustin. keeps the bud plump.
                            also. holy shit your starting size is identical to mine. if i can get to where you are i'd be so stoked. how long have you been training?

Comment

Easy does it. GO SLOW and easy--no rush here. 30 to 50 percent erect is all you really need for JELQING. Regarding pleasing your lady, I always did better with my lips and tongue.

Comment

Working...
                              X