Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys properly measure?

Hey guys,

Like the title says, I was wondering how are we supposed to measure properly? I know the difference between bone-pressed erected length and non bone-pressed erected length.

Do you guys get an erection and then measure your penis while holding it straight out (which is what I was doing up until now) or do you measure it when it's hanging (similar to picture in article called "measuring")? There's a noticeable difference if I hold it straight up (about 0.5" smaller) then when I just let it hang erected.

Cheers!
    QC
    Holding up and straight out erected
    100.00%
    When hanging erected/along leg
    0%

The poll is expired.

QC Lover
    Last edited by QC Lover; 11-15-2013, 03:09 PM.
    You earn your own success!

My beginner stats:
    6" BPEL
    5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
    5 6/8" MEG

My motivating progress log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...er-better.html

This is what I mean by hanging erected: Penis Measuring ? You Don?t Want to Skip It | PEGym

My beginner stats:
    6" BPEL
    5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
    5 6/8" MEG

Comment

I guess you're talking about flaccid? Erected is when it's hard, then you wont need to hold it up, and I hope it doesn't hang between your legs when erected, that would be hard (sorry) to penetrate anything.

So when you're measuring erected, i measure while sitting, wen flaccid, holding up and straight out.
      “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

While standing hold it up or push it down so the unit is parallel to the floor and measure along the top.

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
          While standing hold it up or push it down so the unit is parallel to the floor and measure along the top.
          Exactly

Most will show an extra .5"-1" if they measure pointing downward and this simply isn't accurate. As NCGUY said, measure standing up with your penis parallel to the floor/perpendicular to your body.
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by PanBird View Post
            I guess you're talking about flaccid? Erected is when it's hard, then you wont need to hold it up, and I hope it doesn't hang between your legs when erected, that would be hard (sorry) to penetrate anything.

So when you're measuring erected, i measure while sitting, wen flaccid, holding up and straight out.
            I know what flaccid and erected is...I meant I can't keep it fully hard (straight out) when measuring so it hangs a bit. All my measurements are done standing up.

My beginner stats:
            6" BPEL
            5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
            5 6/8" MEG

Comment

As long as you measure the same way every time it really doesn't matter.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

This is what I thought and it's what I've been doing because I tend to lose EQ really fast when measuring (no stimulation).

My beginner stats:
                6" BPEL
                5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
                5 6/8" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  As long as you measure the same way every time it really doesn't matter.
                  That's what I read and it makes sense but I wanted to know how most of you guys measure to track my measurements as being within the "norm". Thanks for all the advice and support guys, it's much appreciated!

My beginner stats:
                  6" BPEL
                  5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
                  5 6/8" MEG

Comment

Working...
                  X