Questions From A Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions From A Newbie

Hey guys, new here. I've done JP's 90 for a week a while back, slacked off since then. I saw a slight improvement, particularly with EQ. I also edge occasionally but trying to steer away from ejaculating to maximise gains, and abstaining from masturbation to the best of my abilities.

I've had a few questions since I started, however. I looked around the forums but I wanted some direct input on them:

• I have a slight curve to the left, and was wondering if anyone had any idea how to "correct" it?
    • I'm at 6" x 4.2" & am more interested in working on girth, and thinking length will come along through girth exercises and the default jelq & v-jelq. I've heard that the v-jelq is good for girth & erect jelqing as well, but I'm still foggy on stuff like clamping or ballooning, so I was hoping you guys could help me understand that?
    • When I jelq, the skin around my penis kind of stretches with the jelq & makes it impractical to grab the penis only... Do any of you get that and/or have advice?
    • I sometimes get small amounts of cum during jelq (and edging), more often like precum. Erections levels drop a little. I'm not sure what to make of them exactly and whether I should stop. I started erect (75%+) jelqing since I'd heard that's better for girth; and I don't know if that'd be considered as ejaculating & thus ruining the session or lowering testosterone, or just a practical hazard.
    • What combination of abstinence, edging & masturbation patterns have you guys found best for you? Both in reference to PE results & general testosterone. Personally, I do feel the elevated testosterone (energetic, aggressive, clear-headed) if I abstain, thought highly "tense". Also, my somatotype is closer to mesomorph than the others, so building muscles often comes easy, as well as fat. So I'm hoping this will help with PE also
    • Is there a difference between a penis and pelvic kegel? To me it's when you tense your penis/lower penis as if you were interrupting a piss, meaning it's in the penis; but the "pelvic kegel" term throws me off a bit. Is that a tensing of a lower abdomen muscle group?

Thanks so much for reading guys, I hope that wasn't too long or annoying of a read. And thanks to community for being supportive of everyone who came here in hopes of building confidence & self esteem
    newbie96
    Last edited by newbie96; 11-24-2013, 03:11 AM.
    INITIAL: EL: 5.5"~ EG: 4.2" GOAL:EL: 8"~ EG: 6"

bump
    INITIAL: EL: 5.5"~ EG: 4.2" GOAL:EL: 8"~ EG: 6"

Comment

I would personally do normal jeqling along with v jelqing (doing twice as many normal jelqs as V jelqs)

so maybe 300 jelqs to 150 V jelqs

Why? V jelqs are very hard to master. You have guys on here who have been doing it for a long time, and still don't know whether they are doing it right.

Jelqs are easy, and work, for girth

V jelqs work better, but you could spend a year doing it, and get nothing as you've been doing it wrong.

So make your routine maybe 70% guaranteed results, and 30% riskier exercises

Comment

I have a slight curve to the left, and was wondering if anyone had any idea how to "correct" it?
        I had a pretty decent curve to the right when I started. I've found that over time with my PE it has continued to straighten. After a bit over 2 years of PE, the curve is almost completely gone. I've also done extending and hanging as part of some of my routines, which I think can be beneficial if other things don't work.

I'm at 6" x 4.2" & am more interested in working on girth, and thinking length will come along through girth exercises and the default jelq & v-jelq. I've heard that the v-jelq is good for girth & erect jelqing as well, but I'm still foggy on stuff like clamping or ballooning, so I was hoping you guys could help me understand that?
        Don't even worry about this stuff yet. Just do a beginner's routine for a few months while you read and learn. Not only can such intense exercises be very dangerous early on, I also believe that they can toughen the penis prematurely, making future gains even harder. With 3 months of a beginner's routine, this gives you plenty of time to research these other exercises in depth before trying them out.

When I jelq, the skin around my penis kind of stretches with the jelq & makes it impractical to grab the penis only... Do any of you get that and/or have advice?
        This is normal. I used to spend all kinds of time trying to find effective ways to keep the skin back, but in the end I just let the skin stretch and gather as it wants to. As I've progressed through PE, I've found that I like the extra slack in the skin that has developed, so for me a little extra skin stretch has been a good thing.

I sometimes get small amounts of cum during jelq (and edging), more often like precum. Erections levels drop a little. I'm not sure what to make of them exactly and whether I should stop. I started erect (75%+) jelqing since I'd heard that's better for girth; and I don't know if that'd be considered as ejaculating & thus ruining the session or lowering testosterone, or just a practical hazard.
        This is completely normal, especially when first starting out. As you progress, PE will become less of a stimulation and more of an action. I'd also suggest you read this post regarding it ruining your session: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post776444

What combination of abstinence, edging & masturbation patterns have you guys found best for you? Both in reference to PE results & general testosterone. Personally, I do feel the elevated testosterone (energetic, aggressive, clear-headed) if I abstain, thought highly "tense". Also, my somatotype is closer to mesomorph than the others, so building muscles often comes easy, as well as fat. So I'm hoping this will help with PE also
        The post i referred to above applies here too. Regarding ability to build muscle - it has absolutely nothing to do with your potential gains. It has been looked at time and time again, there is simply no correlation.

Is there a difference between a penis and pelvic kegel? To me it's when you tense your penis/lower penis as if you were interrupting a piss, meaning it's in the penis; but the "pelvic kegel" term throws me off a bit. Is that a tensing of a lower abdomen muscle group?
        I'll leave this for someone else. I do kegels, but I don't do any thing fancy. Just a simple kegel and reverse kegel balance routine.

good luck
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
        X