Realistic Goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic Goal?

Hi Everyone. I'm new to PE and I have a question about whether my goal is realistic or not, and possibly a prediction of how long I must exercise for. The size of my penis is extremely important to me so I am sure commitment will not be a problem, I am very determined. I know it is different for everyone, but any info I can get would be helpful. Also any suggestions or advice on my routine would be appreciated. My routine is:
    -10 minute warm up
    -Stretch up,straight out, down, right, left 30 seconds each
    -Wet Jelqs 150 regular, 90 V Jelqs
    -Warm Down

Starting/Current
    BPEL- 5.5"
    EG- 4.5"

GOAL
    BPEL- 7.75"
    EG- 6"

Highly possible to get that in a year or so. Best to keep that grip lite and i think your doing way to many jelqs to start out with.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Yeah I am going with the light grip, I don't want to injure myself. So should I go with maybe 100 regular jelqs, 60 v? That way I can work myself up? I am trying to follow Jon Pops 90 day routine, basically because I want a penis that is big and can work hard, but my penis now can perform better than an injured one.

Comment

I have around the same stats slightly thinner girth slightly bigger length I sure do hope its possible within a year I'm hoping to dorm next year =]
        Starting Size
        9/22/09
        BPEL 6' NBPEL 5.5 EG 4.5

Now
        NBPEL 6.3 EG 4.65

Short Term Goal
        6.5' BPEL 4.75'' EG

Long Term Goal
        7+ BPEL 5.5 EG

Comment

Working...
        X