Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel Question

Hi Guys,

I have some doubts if I am Kegeling correctly as I have never in my life been able to stop urine mid flow.

I read on this site somewhere but can't find it now that one can use their finger pressed near the balls and anus to determine if the Kegel is happening, the finger feels a tight sensation as the kegel is squezed hence you know that you have squezed the right part.

Is this information correct?

I am unable to get any erections hence doing Kegels.

Thanks for any help

Magic 2000

Magic can you make your dick go up and down without using your hands?
    If so, do this to start ,also tighting your anus.

Comment

Re

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Magic can you make your dick go up and down without using your hands?
      If so, do this to start ,also tighting your anus.
      Yes I can move my dick very slightly up and down when not errect as I do not get errections just yet.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Magic

Comment

Peg ,I try to do them without tightning the anus . Thought this was the right way . I should be letting it flex to?
        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
        8" bpel
        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
        8 3/4 bpel !!!
        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
        10 bpel
        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by Larger
          PC muscle - The pubococcygeus muscle. It is part of the muscle group that connects the pubic bone to the tailbone. Strengthening this muscle can result in stronger, longer lasting erections and better ejaculation. While this muscle in the male is the lesser, the BC muscle is the prominent muscle used in the kegel exercise.

It's not a bad idea to exercise both the PC and BC muscles.

One thing I do, is tighten the PC first by clinching my sphincter muscle, then I follow quickly with the BC muscle. I do these not only to aid the entire pelvic floor plate, but to strengthen the rectum.
          Do the one, followed by the other in quick succession. If you hold the BC, (This is the muscle that aids PE) and the PC for a count of 5, this strengthens all the good stuff. I try to do 4-5 reps.
          JonPop
          Retired Sr. Administrator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by JonPop; 10-07-2009, 04:13 PM.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
          X