Knowing when you've rested enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowing when you've rested enough

So I over did it a little last week gripping to hard and I am giving myself a rest. Does anyone have any tips for knowing when I have rested enough. My eq is not as good as it was before I over did it, but my eq was also not very good before I started training. I don't know whether to judge my poor eq as a result of over training or because I haven't trained in a while.

Have you read this?

Penis Enlargement Gym - Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth!

If not give it a read, it will help with knowing about resting and a lot more
    26/04/09

BPEL 6"
    EG (mid) 4.75"
    EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
    EG ( mid) 5"
    EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
    2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

I'm into "The less is more" principle, especially in the beginning.
      If someone has poor EQ to begin with, then I would cut the exercise time in half. Under training is better than over training.
      Many people fall into the trap of, if they do more they will see faster and greater results, usually the opposite happens.

I'd say give it a week.
      Are you talking gripping as in jelqing or stretching? If jelqing I'd use a much lighter grip.
      If it was from stretching, sounds like, "too much too soon."

Are you warming up properly? What routine are you following?
      Treat your penis like it's your best friend and not like an enemy you have to beat into submission.
      JonPop
      Retired Sr. Administrator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by JonPop; 10-05-2009, 02:05 PM. Reason: Good advice, just made it easier to read.
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

That was a great post Rasputine. I just did some correcting on punctuation and sentence spacing.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thank you, Jon Pop
          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Simple when you can get a nice full hard on hen your ready to do PE again. Until then i would not dare rsik the chance.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
            X