How sore, if at all, should your dick be after a workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How sore, if at all, should your dick be after a workout

So today is my fourth day on the JP90 program, and today my dick is kind of poking out in front (not really erect) and it kinda feels hard. Its also a tad bit tender in some areas but not terribly painful. Is this normal, bad, or really bad?

Should I do my fourth workout tonight or wait till monday to start the week fresh?

Also, how tight should my grip be? I'm pretty slim down there, only about 4.5 on a great EQ day so I have the urge to grip a little tighter. I can't just make the OK sign with my hand because that feels like its not doing a thing.

Thank you guys for the help. I really want this to work out for me.
    helpmegetbigger
    Last edited by helpmegetbigger; 12-05-2013, 09:30 PM.

It shouldn't feel but good, no sore no pain, and your grip should be light enough to only push blood up to the glans.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html

I say wait till you feel normal again and be gentler next time.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

What do you mean by poking out in front? Like the hole in the glans is a little sharper looking rather than a round oval look? I just did a stretching routine and that is normal to happen if you are stretching from the glans...And you should NOT feel any pain after a routine. If you do, you need to take a break until it is gone or lower the intensity of your stretches.

The grip should be tight enough to feel a stretch in your ligaments, the inner structures of your dick, not just the skin. I always stretch from my circumcision scar so I don't get a skin stretch, and my grip is much better this way. The tightness of your grip will also depend on your intensity and time of stretch hold..If it's too intense of a stretch for a longer time then you need to have it tight enough..And my girth is pretty low too, remember your Ok does not have to be an actual O shape, I usually pull with my palm sideways touching my dick.

Another thing is, to get a good stretch, you just need one finger behind the glans on the circumcision scar, the rest can stay on your skin if necessary. You don't need to grab the glans fully to get a good stretch..
      Use baby powder for a better grip if necessary.

Edit: Yes any soreness will be gone by the next day and your dick will be back to normal. Fatigue is needed for gains...
      Last edited by Vulture; 12-06-2013, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Pain = bad

A bit tired is ok. Afterall you are stretch and blowing up the fellah.

I keep a grip thats not too tight, but enough so that I feel on the upstroke that it is getting blood up there. You can tell because your glans will swell up as if erect, when you aren't. That's how you know you using enough force to get blood up there.

If you are feeling much soreness/pain you are pulling too hard or griping to tightly.

~Abe
        Starting Date: 10/23/13
        BPEL: 5.5
        EG: 4.3

Current: 3/7/14
        BPEL: 6.0, 6.0 6.1 6.1
        EG: 4.8, 4.9 5.0 5.1
        BPFSL: 6.7

Comment

Man , Sorry to hear of your injury .
          I use a different grip I got from Thunders Place .
          http://www.*************.org/progres...l-routine.html

You use a pinch-pull , not an ok grip .
          Using two fingers and thumb .
          It's hard to injure your self with this grip .
          I use it and like it a lot better than the ok grip .
          Very good to use on us that don't have a lot of shaft and or girth .
          PM me if you want .

Go easy on your pecker !!!
          He likes easy !
          mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

I think a touch of sore is ok. Big Al tells me I should be fully recovered from a "little" sore in 24 hours. When your starting out its hard to find that sweet spot between over doing it and not doing much. Remember the objective of the beginning phase is to get your dick in to shape not necessarily make gains. Hell after 4 months I feel I am still conditioning but have gained in the process

Comment

Working...
            X