Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realised just how tight my skin is when doing v-stretches...help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realised just how tight my skin is when doing v-stretches...help?

So the v stretch, as I understand is using to fingers to push down around the base in order to make sure you are stretching the whole penis, including the ligament (dorsal penile) that the top the attaches the penis to your pubic area?

The things is, my skin where the base of the shaft meets pubic area is incredibly tight, so that when I pull the pubic area back and stretch the penis forward it is quite painful. Yet under this attachment is more shaft? I'm not sure if I seem to have some hidden penis because of it, however when erect most of it comes out but I can pull forward and my skin pulls my whole pubic area forward, not sure if anyone can picture what Im describing...

I am uncut and there is still some fatty pad there, but the skin from this pad attaching to my penis seems very tight
    BPFSL: 5.5inches
    BPEL: 5.1inches (100% erection)
    NBPEL: 4.6inches
    EG: 5inches

Goal in the next year or two: 6x6 or possibly more :)

If you are jelqing as part of your routine, you should notice that you will gains some slack in your skin over time. You may want to wait on the v-stretches until the skin loosens up a little
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
    X