Absolute beginner - need help working out a decent routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute beginner - need help working out a decent routine

I'm just about to start a full exercise routine, and due to my lack of length in the trouser department I have decided to incorporate a penis enlargement routine into the whole workout.

I am circumcised and don't know if this will affect any exercises.

Erect my penis is about 4.1 inches. Any gains would be great but I'd really like to be about 6 inches at least.

How long will this roughly take, and what kind of stuff do I need to be doing?

Also are there any specific things I should invest in? (for example supplements, stretchers, lubes)

My penis size really gets me down, as I'm 19 years old and have a smaller penis than most guys of about 14. It got to this size when I was about 14, and hasn't grown at all since then. I think if I had a larger penis (well larger than it is now) that was around average size to slightly larger than average, I'd have way more confidence.

My penis size is one of the reasons I haven't yet had sex, as I'm so scared of what girls will think when they see it that I get too nervous to even speak to them.

Can anyone help?

Originally posted by Yason View Post
    I am circumcised and don't know if this will affect any exercises.
    Nope, I'm circumcised and have no trouble PE'ing. It's perfectly fine - in fact I'd bet that with the majority of users here being from America that a circucised penis is the most common.

Erect my penis is about 4.1 inches. Any gains would be great but I'd really like to be about 6 inches at least.

How long will this roughly take, and what kind of stuff do I need to be doing?
    That's fine, at 4.1 you are below average but it's nothing that you can't fix with a decent routine, committment and patience. For your first few months you're going to want to condition your penis, this will involve following a routine such as JP's (which I highly reccommend!) for 90 days before moving on to anything else. When you reach this point you can incorperate a few more length-related exercises, trying them now will result in injury!

Also are there any specific things I should invest in? (for example supplements, stretchers, lubes)
    I've made only 2 investments since I've been involved in PE. The first is financial, I bought remek's book which is extrememly good for anyone who want's to take PE seriously.

My second investment has been time. I've spent a lot of time PE'ing and returning the favour on the gym. How much of this you invest is up to you, but you get out what you put in. And I don't mean this solely in terms of spending ages PE'ing, I mean the more time you spend on the website and researching, the more progress you're going to make from your improved knowledge and understanding.

My penis size really gets me down, as I'm 19 years old and have a smaller penis than most guys of about 14. It got to this size when I was about 14, and hasn't grown at all since then. I think if I had a larger penis (well larger than it is now) that was around average size to slightly larger than average, I'd have way more confidence.

My penis size is one of the reasons I haven't yet had sex, as I'm so scared of what girls will think when they see it that I get too nervous to even speak to them.

Can anyone help?
    Don't let it get you down. Your penis is only a small part of who you are. If it's stopping you having sex then let's do something about it! But don't let it control your life. There's a lot more to you than just a penis!
    Last edited by LookAlive; 11-29-2009, 01:23 PM. Reason: Links added
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Just out of curiosity could you give me a rough outline of time invested to length gained?

I know everyone's different but there must be a sort of average or middle ground that most people apply to.

In reality I'd like to gain about 1 to 2 inches before September 2010. I don't know how possible this is though.

Girth, I wouldn't mind increasing by maybe an inch but apart from that I think it's fine.

If you don't mind sharing, could you possibly tell me how long it's taken for your gains?

Comment

I actually gained an inch within my first 6 months, I followed the routine I've advised for you (JP's) and then kept the same routine for the next 6 months but with added stretches for length.

Don't over-work yourself though, less is more. That doesn't mean don't do anything, just stick to your routine.

I too focued on length because I was comfortable with my girth, I simply gained it using the routines without focusing on it.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

on the coldest of days my dick doesnt look like that.

is that erect or flaccid?

If that's erect I'm sorry for that poor bugger.

Comment

Sorry Yason that's just the village idiot waving his dick around. Pay him no mind. That being said, keep consistent with it and it totally, totally works.
            Starting stats:.......Current stats:
            BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
            EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Well if you've gained half an inch in 2 months I can see it's worth giving a go.

Without pressing against the bone how much have you gained?

Comment

I don't think I've kept a log of non pressed since I've also been losing a lot of weight. Losing fat = less fat pad, which is great but makes measurement for the sake of tracking gains hard to keep track of. Basically I'm shooting for BPEL and NBPEL to be within 1/2" of each other so it really wouldn't matter to me.

Comment

hmmm, I'm looking to lose weight as well.

I found this cool ebook telling you these yoga style stretches that can make you taller. You can add about 4 inches maximum to your height if you're under 24.

I'm only 5ft7 and round here the girls all seem to be about 5ft8 at least.

If I combine that with this, and then when I can drive I'll start going to the gym.

Hopefully I'll be built like a Spartan, with an average to large peanarse by the time I get to university!

Comment

Yason, why can't you drive?
                    Everyone dies...
                    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

haven't bothered to learn yet.

I'm going to learn soon.

Comment

Hey man, sounds like you've got a plan and that's more than most people do. I hadn't heard of heightening techniques, and 6 months ago I would have said it was bunk, but I would have said the same thing about penis enlargement. I'm well tall enough not to worry about it, but let me know how that works out for you.

And hey, you don't need the gym to get in shape. Right now you have enough to get yourself on your way. Start running, maybe do some pushups and crunches, pullups if you have a good place for them. Take it from someone who wasted a lot of money on a gym membership, paying every month didn't make me any more motivated than I was before.

Comment

Well tbh, I suffer from major anxiety so I'm not going out running. I want to go to the gym because a) I have to actually journey there and don't want to waste time and money for nothing and b) their equipment is actually of a decent standard

I used to go on my rowing machine every day for a while. Didn't lose any weight whatsoever. Now I have amazingly muscular legs and from about halfway up my thighs im just fat. haha

I want to be able to run without being outside.

Comment

Fair enough bud. Just my 2 cents obviously. I've always found the hassle of journeying to a gym part of why I don't end up going there. I do currently have a membership, but it's for a 24/7 place that's within walking/biking distance from my house.

Comment

well the nearest gym is about ten miles from my house. I get nervous going on the bus so tbh I'd just like to be able to drive there and back.

Comment

Working...
                              X