veins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veins

I have 2 visible vains in both sides (right & left) of my penis when i am flaccid.
    The veins curved one inch before the start of the glans.
    Is this a possitive, negative or neutral PI?

Very positive, without those your unit wouldn't work. The fact that they are visible means you're working it and its growing.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
      Very positive, without those your unit wouldn't work. The fact that they are visible means you're working it and its growing.
      Thanks PH, it seems weird to me that they are curved sharply and i can move them with my own hands. I had for a half day pain in my pubic area, and i worried if there is a correlation and i took 2 days off.
      Perhaps the pain was from kegeling during cardio exercise?
      My priority is a penis as helthier as it can be, thought to be honest, i would like more length.
      The fact that they are curved so sharply is an indicator that the penis will grow?
      Thanks a priori!
      Last edited by hiro; 10-07-2009, 09:02 AM.

Comment

hmm...I notice after months of PE that my veins became from visible to not so much visible.I think my foreskin getting thicker.I think thats mean more collagen synthesis.So I think that my tunika may be getting thicker?The reason for that is PE or suplements(arginine,DMSO,almond oil,PABA)?
        NMBAV
        Last edited by NMBAV; 01-14-2012, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X