the perfect vitamin blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the perfect vitamin blend

I just want to get a few opinions on what the perfect blend of vitamins and supplements would be for me. The reason I am asking is because I have read so many different things and I just want to make a solid decision. I am ruling out l-arganine because I have read that if you get cold sores this supplement may cause an outbreak and that is not what I am looking for. That is cold sores on the lips not cold sores on the penis thank god. I am also taking welbutrin so if anyone is familiar with any negative intereactions I would apprectiate the heads up. I am currently taking an organic mens multi vitamin and Omega-3 Fish oil. I read that ginko-baloba may interact with certain meds so I may rule that one out. Any other suggestions?
    9/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.1"
    10/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.3"

Goal BPEL 7.0 EG 5.5

to be honest i just like buying fresh fruit and vegetables and juicing them. You'll feel amazing afterwards and it gives you all the vitamins you need.
    STARTING STATS (AUGUST 31/09):
    EL - 6.1 INCHES
    EG- 5.2 INCHES

CURRENT STATS (OCTOBER 17/09):
    EL - 6.7 INCHES
    EG - 5.3 INCHES

GOAL STATS:
    EL - 8 INCHES
    EG - 6 INCHES

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyGodCanJudge View Post
      to be honest i just like buying fresh fruit and vegetables and juicing them. You'll feel amazing afterwards and it gives you all the vitamins you need.
      OnlyGCJ is quite right, if you are not down with any illness that requires very drastic intervention, juicing fruits and vegetables are a good way of receiving enough vitamins to keep you fit all over.Synthetic or laboratory made vitamins work, but not without some downsides unlike natural vegs and fruits. I eat a lot of them and feel very good at 54 - a daily hudnred press ups and regular long lasting bedmatics of great overflows.

Comment

Working...
      X