Fowler (LAS) Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fowler (LAS) Question

I just started doing these during The stretching part of JP's 90 day program. I could tell that when i did them and i went to do the wet jelqs that i got a lot more further down my shaft and my penis looked visible longer. I held it for about 7 minutes.

As im sure that my penis did not grow from that stretch is it possible that in that moment it was elongated. I definitely jelqed way further down than normal.

Anyone experience anything similar?

Sorry Its The Fowfer i guess lol
    lclutchl
    Last edited by lclutchl; 12-25-2013, 04:06 PM. Reason: Wrong term
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Sounds like a temporary elongation, similar to the temporary plump from jelqing.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Absolutely normal and a very positive result--ultimately, this Will help make your flaccid cock longer. Over time, I added 3" to my flaccid length and 3" to my flaccid girth as well.

Comment

Ok so if i jelq that temporary elongation Will that add to my erect length and by base girth? I already know it will add to my flaccid because you just stated it lol which is at 5 inches most of the time. Is that good i actually have no clue what a good flaccid hang is. It looks poor to me but the ruler doesn't lie.
        lclutchl
        Last edited by lclutchl; 12-25-2013, 11:54 PM.
        BPEL- 8.25
        MEG-5.75
        BPFSL- 8.50
        NBPEL-7.00
        BEG- 6.25
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
        X