New here and need assistance immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here and need assistance immediately

Hi everyone! I'm new here and have a couple of questions to ask and I need help immediately!!! So here they are:

-what's a good beginners workout how many sets, reps, and what's the workout frequency??

- I jelqued a ton last night and have two bruises on my shaft about an inch each and little blood dots all over my penis!!!! I'm shitting bricks help!!

- how long would you say until I see gains?????????

- any good testicular beginner workouts to get a bigger sac???

That's all ... Thanks in advance for all the useful info

Welcome to the site, take a look under the beginners forum and the JP90 is a basic program for beginners to start with. A word of caution is to take your time to learn the exercises to condition yourself. I think you are experiencing what happens when you rush things as it's not a quick fix more of a steady constant approach will produce results and less or few injuries.

Comment

Follow the JP90 programme - EXACTLY

The biggest mistake people make is thinking "more work equals more gains"

It's the exact opposite. To see the quickest gains you need a moderate programmme with LOTS of rest

Comment

Thanks guys really appreciate it

Comment

You dont need anything immediately except some realistic expectations and some common sense. It does not matter if you train "more" as it will not make you train faster. Ease up and be patient and you will reap the benefits of PE.

Take a week off for your bruising and please do a lot of reading in the forums, the best way to get great results is to arm yourself with knowledge. Pay attention to the sticky threads in the beginner forum and also the penis enlargement forum, welcome to the gym.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
          X