bpfsl vs bpel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bpfsl vs bpel

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. Been doing PE for about 3 weeks now and so far I'm having good success.

I've gained about 3/8" in bpel and about the same in erect girth.

My routine is 8ish minute warm up, light stretching, about 75 to 100 jelqs then warm down.

My EQ has stayed about the same, maybe slightly better, but it seems i get softer faster, but slightly harder. Never any morning wood unless i need to pee real bad lol

I definitely have an increase in flacid girth and leangth.

Ok onto my question....

My bpfsl is shorter then my bpel, very close but shorter. I pull pretty hard but it never gets all the way out there.

My eq is about an 8, maybe a 9.

PI generally seems good.

I'm never sore or feel any different after my routine.

I read a rather long informative post about tunica vs smooth muscle, which leads me to believe i should work on my tunica as my limiting factor and do leagnth based exercises.

Should i add more stretching after my jelqs, or do them all at once? I don't want to do anything dangerous.. Should i increase my workload, or just continue with what I'm doing and step it up later when i stop gaining?

I'm a huge overthinker... But info is power... Any advise for me? Me end goal is to add 1.25" el and another .75 eg... Big goals, yes, i know... But I'm in this for three marathon, not a sprint.

If what you are doing is working then keep doing it until it stops working.

Comment

Hello UnderPSI, welcome aboard and congratulations on your impressive gains keep up the good work!

You seem to have done some good research and for that I salute you!! Keep on reading, probably more on safety, EQ, Stamina, then learn some technique from the experts here in the Relationships and Women Perspective sub-forums.

I agree with wannahung here, if you are gaining then don't change whatever it is that you are doing.

While you are describing a tunica case, you are still far away from any limits, if after 90 days of basic conditioning you stop seeing gains then you may apply the TGC to your state at that time.
      MrB8
      Member of the Month Nov 2013
      Last edited by MrB8; 01-01-2014, 01:44 AM.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you for the advise.

My measurements seem to be going the wrong way all of a sudden. I have been measuring religiously for the last few days, and i don't understand what's going on.

I'm positive all my older measurements were correct, i verified then a few times.

I seem to have lost 1/4" in girth, leaving me with only 1/8" gain, butI've gained about another 1/8 in length... Or maybe I'm pressing harder, I'm not 100%about the length gain but I'm pretty sure. This had been over a 3 day period of every day measuring.

My routine is laxed, i have to hide it from my gf lol i do it usually whenever i can and the frequency has not changed, nor has intensity. I have added a tiny bit more stretching however. I do jelq at a rather low erection rate, 40%ide say.

Ive also been masturbating and having a lot more sex recently. What should i attribute my loss too?

Comment

Ok so i did a small amount lighter routine with less jelqs, more heat. Today i measured myself again, and the girth is back. Not sure if i possibly overtrained or just somehow human error or whatever but the girth is back. Great news on to of that is i did indeed gain about another 1/8 when i had an extremely hard hardon today, lol. So this brings my overall gains to .5" bpel and 3/8"eg

I'm very pleased at my quick results, to say the least. I think in going to take today off and continue my routine tomorrow. I played with it earlier and now it feels sore, and clearly not ready for anything i want to do to it.

One question though, i do have, when jelqing i use what i would consider a medium grip at a lower erectioan rate, but when i release my hand near my gland i sometimes feel a twinge, like major expansion taking place within my head. This only happens if i push down a bit harder on the top and bottom, equaling out the pressure with the sides. Its a... Kind of uncoftorable feeling, Sharpbut not painful in anyway, but it is clearly the blood inrushingfrom the "stroking" ,grip as it happens when i release my forward hand. Is that how it is supposed to feel or is that slightly to intense?

Comment

I would not measure so often. There are so many things that can cause your penis to change shape and size on a daily basis. Measure every couple of weeks or once a month. Also having sex + masturbation + PE and your penis can get sore very easy. I suggest cutting down on masturbation as its the least beneficial for you.
            Starting
            5.75 BPEL x 4.75 EG EQ of less than 5 (August 2014)

Goal
            7.00 BPEL x 5.50 EG EQ of 9,000

Comment

Yea, i don't know why i measure so often, not a good habit lol but everytime i look at it, it seems bigger... So that's enough reason for me.

Anyone have any ideas on the feeling i Get when I'm jelqing? To hard/intense?

Took a day off yesterday now todays back at it.

Comment

Working...
              X