Advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please

Hello all, I have just stumbled on this site whilst looking for some advice for my "problem". I have what is known as a baseball penis, and ill let you know I was delighted to see its not as abnormal as I thought after flicking through this site! After reading lots of threads on this forum about people with a thin base to there penis I am asking if there is anyone out there who can offer me some advice on jelqing, in particular the reverse jelq as I dont have a single concern regarding length but am a bit worried about the girth at the base. Ive also noticed clear evidence that my base is getting thinner as the skin around the base is starting to wrinkle... a clear indicator. I have a feeling this is all caused my masturbating technique. So if anyone can help me to get a thicker base girth I would be very grateful. many thanks .....luke

Hey Luke,

Welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure about rectifying the baseball bat penis problem, however I would like to hear if you have been doing any penile exercises (Jelquing etc.) that may have caused this problem of yours... or has it just happened naturally over time from masturbating?

I believe that the baseball bat penis problem is easily rectifiable with a bit of exercise.

- Cult
    Cult
    Last edited by Cult; 10-12-2009, 04:02 AM.
    1 Dec '09 (NEW)
    BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
    MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
    MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Come on guys, isnt there any advice for me. This is a worry for me as when i have sex my penis bends a bit at the base, any help would be very welcome. Many thanks luke

Comment

Originally posted by Luke7580 View Post
        Come on guys, isnt there any advice for me. This is a worry for me as when i have sex my penis bends a bit at the base, any help would be very welcome. Many thanks luke

Hey Luke,

You're correct, your problem is common to many. Another thing that I've found to be common for those of us who are dedicated PE'ers is that the base of our units grows faster than the rest. Though we experience girth increases along the entire shaft I've noticed that many of us experience greater girth gains at the base. I attribute this to stretching more so than jelging as the base consist mostly of muscle tissue and ligaments, so jelging (though helpful) would not have as great an impact on base girth as stretching. The best advice I could give you is to settle in to a steady routine with jelging and stretching such as https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html and be faithful to the program. I myself noticed base girth increase the first few weeks. This program, though labeled a beginner's condioning program, was so good to me , I've stuck with it well beyond the 90 day mark. With a proper routine and dedication you can cure your problem. Let us know if we can help and good luck to you!!
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
        X